CurlTalk

Quick ? about Curl Junkie Products

Are Curl Junkie products available in Target, Walmart, CVS, Duane Reade, Walgreen's, ShopRite, etc., or are they only available through CurlMart? The reason I ask is because I saw many good things written about Curl Junkie Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner and if I could, I would get it right away. :happy7: If not, I may order it. Thanks to anyone who sees this post.
Once upon a time, on a clear moonlit night, I counted all the stars in the sky. :love10: :sleepy2:

Comments

• rmc2rmc2 Posts: 349Registered Users
    I don't think u can find it in these stores. U may need to order online
  • JessiebananaJessiebanana Posts: 940Banned Users
    There are multiple places to buy them online, but they aren't available in chain stores.

There a few retail locations, if you happen to live in the south or east coast. They have one LA (Compton) location and a few international.
    3C/Fine to Medium/Low Porosity/High Density

:love5:MoistureMoistureMoisture:love5:

Low Poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
    RO/DC: DB Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner
    LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Styler: Queen Helene Sculpturing Gel & Glaze

No Salts, No Waxes, No Butters, No Heavy Oils
    No ACV, No Saponified Oils, Protein Sensitive
  • starznthingsstarznthings Posts: 49Registered Users
    Thank you! You have no idea how much running around with my poofy hair in this humidity you just saved me. This is my first Quick Reply. I will post it and see what it looks like.
    Once upon a time, on a clear moonlit night, I counted all the stars in the sky. :love10: :sleepy2:
  • starznthingsstarznthings Posts: 49Registered Users
    Thank you! You have no idea how much running around with my poofy hair in this humidity you just saved me. This is my first Quick Reply. I will post it and see what it looks like.
    I guess I should have use the quote option...let me try again...

That didn't work so well....but thank you to both rmc2 and Jessiebanana.....looks like I'll be goin' the online route.
  • asianrunnerasianrunner Posts: 2,251Registered Users
    Also try aveyou.com. If you google for a coupon, you can usually find some sort of discount. I just did a quick google search and entering the coupon FIVE gets you 15% off! Brings the price down to 16.15.
    Coarse texture, normal-high porosity, normal elasticity (Komaza Care), very weak waves
    cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Beauticurls, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC
    gels: CJ CQ, CJ Pattern Pusha, BRHG

• chloe92uschloe92us Posts: 1,203Registered Users
    Aveyou.com, curlmart, or direct from curl junkie (although currently no sales @ CJ). On the CJ website only she sells the Daily Fix in a 32 oz size with a pump. I'll be ordering that next since I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser. For anyone who thinks cowashing doesn't work for them, or are scared your scalp won't get clean enough, you absolutely must try Daily Fix! I think I could ditch all my shampoos.
    2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
    Cleanse: AIA cowash, TJ Tea Tree Condish
    Condish: JC Too Shea, Tresemme Botanique
    Stylers: flax/okra gel or KCCC + CJ PP or JC Spiralicious
    Experimenting with Got2B Ultra gel and loving it so far!
  • alslgirl2002alslgirl2002 Posts: 210Registered Users
    curlmart is having 20% off and $5 shipping right now! I just ordered wayyyy too many curl junkie products. And they have awesome customer service. I accidentally placed a duplicate order and they cancelled it without difficulty.
    Type 2B - 3A
    Med-High Porosity (partial highlights), medium & corse mixed textures

CG Day 1: May 16, 2013

Poo: CJ Daily Fix Cleansing Condish (as needed)
    CO: Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Condish
    RO&LI: CJ Beauticurls Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Condish
    Styling: CJ Pattern Pusha or FSG, TRESemme Flawless Curls - Bouncy Curls Defining Gel, Giovanni LANaturals HardHold Gel (canopy only)
    DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Coconut oil, SS Repairing PT

Techniques: Scrunch-n-pump, tshirt wrap