My celebrity hair aspiration

JessMessJessMess Posts: 151Registered Users
I've been doing extensive celebrity hair research lately. :book: I think my celebrity hair twin (except for color) is Meg Ryan from 1993:

87390_lg.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIxJyEYJevxlwTKl3IProNPkoCE56sXt215MM0rfG5064SntH5

Sad what she's done with both her face and her hair since then: http://singaporecosmeticplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/meg-ryan-before-after-cosmetic-surgery-03.jpg

Even though mine is brown, it's awfully similar to these earlier pics of hers in density, wave pattern, and (from what I can tell) coarseness--and the cut, too--but hers looks just a bit smoother and more touchable than mine--yet not crunchy. How do you suppose a person achieves that? Obviously, Meg herself has forgotten, so I can't ask her.
Jessica
Type 2c: coarse, high-density, low porosity (so it would seem)
Avoiding protein and glycerin; going for soft, non-crunchy, frizz-free waves
CO & RO: Tresemme Naturals Moisture
Sealer: Olive oil
Leave-in/Styler: Kinky Curly Knot Today
DT: olive oil and honey

Comments

• mustangbunnymustangbunny Posts: 1,033Registered Users
    She had some really good hair in When Harry Met Sally! She lost me when she dumped Dennis Quaid, haha.

Low-poo: Looking for a new one.
    Condish: V05 Tea Therapy, Body Shop Banana
    Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In
    PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
    Styler: Giovanni LA

Go Red Wings!
    :hockey:

• JessMessJessMess Posts: 151Registered Users
    She really did have great hair for a really short time there--of course it's also when her hair looked most natural. Her hair was dreadful earlier, like in the Top Gun days--a bleached moptop--and then later was just all over the place, long short, curly, straight, brown, blonde. I want to be clear that I only seek to emulate the 1993 Meg Ryan (when she was still with Quaid!)
    Jessica
    Type 2c: coarse, high-density, low porosity (so it would seem)
    Avoiding protein and glycerin; going for soft, non-crunchy, frizz-free waves
    CO & RO: Tresemme Naturals Moisture
    Sealer: Olive oil
    Leave-in/Styler: Kinky Curly Knot Today
    DT: olive oil and honey
  • a curly qa curly q Posts: 248Registered Users
    My hair also looks like that! I would really love to know how she got it so shiny and frizz free though, haha.
    2b, medium, lots of them
    CG: 21 Apr 08, Mod CG: 24 Aug 08
    My blog: Can't Stop Thinking About Hair
  • LoveCelebHairLoveCelebHair Posts: 2Registered Users
    I LOVE the curly hair Meg Ryan has! I have straight hair and I am trying my best every day to get some curl in it. Anyone got any tips, like which products you use? I always look at this site Hairstylz.net | Perfect Hair For Your Stylz | Hairstylz.net for some inspiration as I like to change my look ALL the time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file