Hey there!

CasssCasss Registered Users Posts: 6
Hi everyone!

I've always looked at all the threads on this forum, and I recently asked myself why I wasn't a part of the community! So BAM! Here I am!

I flat ironed my hair all through high school and middle school thinking there was no other option for my 2B hair. Now that I'm entering my first year of college, I'm determined to change that! I took a trip to Ouidad, and with some guidance, I've started to love my curls again!

I can't wait to become part of this community, because it is such a unique group of people who definitely love and support each other. I'm so grateful that a place like this exists so us curly girls can get some guidance! I'm looking forward to making a lot of new friends, and rockin' my curls!

Comments

• RytokaRytoka Registered Users Posts: 309 Curl Neophyte
    Welcome!
    Katie
    2C/3a, Medium Texture, Normal porosity, High Density, Normal Elasticity (so says the LCLF Hair analysis)
    Co Wash: As I am
    RO: Yes To Carrots / Ion
    LI: Biotera / Samy Big Curls Defining Cream
    Gel: FSG, Volumax (Original and Mega)
    Color: Henna
    Tools: Diffusing
    :thumright:
  • CasssCasss Registered Users Posts: 6
    Thank you!!
  • Firefox7275Firefox7275 Registered Users Posts: 3,750 Curl Neophyte
    Welcome! Coconut oil and hydrolysed protein are great ingredients for damaged hair.
    2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
    Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
    Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
    Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
    Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
    Experimenting with: benign neglect

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file