So Happy To Be Here!

AmberJAmberJ Registered Users Posts: 2
Hi Ladies (and gentlemen),

I am so excited to be here! About my hair...

I BC'd for the first time in December of 2008. It was so different and fun. Since then, I have had my hair pressed, braided, and had a few weaves. Then I decided I'd had enough of this because I had started wearing it straight pretty much all of the time when I had it out, so....yeah....I went back to relaxing. :sad1: Biggest mistake! As soon as I walked out of the salon, I knew I'd made a mistake, but put on a happy face. This was in September of 2012. I got another relaxer in March, I think, that thankfully did not take very well. I've decided to cut off that relaxed hair and go back to enjoying my little curlies!

Today I am going to a salon to get it cut and I am excited and scared at the same time. More excited though. I can't wait! The only thing about this is that it turns me into the biggest PJ around. Ahhh...can't wait!!

See you all around the boards!:toothy4:

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Registered Users Posts: 813 Curl Neophyte
    Hope things are working out for you and that you're still enthusiastic! Keep us posted on your progress.
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file