CurlTalk

Tomorrow I am going to meet Lotsa

WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
She is in Seattle for a few days....stay tuned for photos! :toothy2:

Comments

• TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users
    You two have a blast!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users
    Yay!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    yay!
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Photos are a MUST!!!

How exciting!
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Fun!!! :blob3:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    jealous, jealous, jealous....

i'm so jealous, i'm turning green!!!
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,677Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Ooh, how exciting, have fun!
    3b in South Australia.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,486Registered Users
    ooohh...fun...have a great time!! :)
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • asugirlasugirl Posts: 937Registered Users
    Lotsa gets to leave hot az' Phoenix and escape to WA for a few days - wish I could go! My sister's in Tacoma - say hi!

2c/3a - fine - medium porosity & density
  • reenireeni Posts: 149Registered Users
    asugirl..."Hi!!" from Tacoma!!
    What a WONDERFUL day!!
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    It was so great to meet Lotsa and her fiance Jim. What a great couple they are!
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,677Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Hope you all had fun, the photo's are great - thanks for posting!
    3b in South Australia.
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    YAY! thanks for the photo :-)
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,238Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    So exciting! You all are so cute!!!
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    So cute! I love when we curlies get to meet IRL.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    It was so great meeting you, Wiregirl. I wish we could have spent more time with you. So many things to do in Seattle and so little time. Will definitely call you if/when we visit again and you are definitely welcome to AZ.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You two are so pretty! And we finally get to meet the very dashing, handsome, Jim. Looks like you guys were having fun.

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    I love curly meetups! Thank you for the pictures!

What a great looking group! :)
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
    Planning on a trip to Greer, AZ the 1st of next month for some fishing, hiking, and maybe horseback riding. Anyone live in or near?
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users
    How cute are you all?? Thanks for sharing!
    You can tell by my expression I'm not fond of having my picture taken and I was sporting some mean hat hair. :tongue3:
    From Michael Berg:

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,238Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Your forehead curl made me think of this - : )

There was a little girl,
    Who had a little curl,
    Right in the middle of her forehead.
    When she was good,
    She was very very good,
    But when she was bad she was horrid.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    That is so me....:angel5: :evil2:

AND don't let Tina's sweet smile fool you. She's a wild woman!
    From Michael Berg: