We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Tomorrow I am going to meet Lotsa

WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
She is in Seattle for a few days....stay tuned for photos! :toothy2:

Comments

• TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You two have a blast!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yay!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    yay!
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Photos are a MUST!!!

How exciting!
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,983Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Fun!!! :blob3:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,563Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    jealous, jealous, jealous....

i'm so jealous, i'm turning green!!!
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,753Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ooh, how exciting, have fun!
    3b in South Australia.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Novice
    ooohh...fun...have a great time!! :)
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • asugirlasugirl Posts: 938Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Lotsa gets to leave hot az' Phoenix and escape to WA for a few days - wish I could go! My sister's in Tacoma - say hi!

2c/3a - fine - medium porosity & density
  • reenireeni Posts: 149Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    asugirl..."Hi!!" from Tacoma!!
    What a WONDERFUL day!!
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    It was so great to meet Lotsa and her fiance Jim. What a great couple they are!
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,753Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hope you all had fun, the photo's are great - thanks for posting!
    3b in South Australia.
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    YAY! thanks for the photo :-)
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,708Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    So exciting! You all are so cute!!!
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey. Yes, it's in the senior section. : / -- https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    So cute! I love when we curlies get to meet IRL.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,720Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It was so great meeting you, Wiregirl. I wish we could have spent more time with you. So many things to do in Seattle and so little time. Will definitely call you if/when we visit again and you are definitely welcome to AZ.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You two are so pretty! And we finally get to meet the very dashing, handsome, Jim. Looks like you guys were having fun.

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    I love curly meetups! Thank you for the pictures!

What a great looking group! :)
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
    Planning on a trip to Greer, AZ the 1st of next month for some fishing, hiking, and maybe horseback riding. Anyone live in or near?
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    How cute are you all?? Thanks for sharing!
    You can tell by my expression I'm not fond of having my picture taken and I was sporting some mean hat hair. :tongue3:
    From Michael Berg:

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,708Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Your forehead curl made me think of this - : )

There was a little girl,
    Who had a little curl,
    Right in the middle of her forehead.
    When she was good,
    She was very very good,
    But when she was bad she was horrid.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey. Yes, it's in the senior section. : / -- https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    That is so me....:angel5: :evil2:

AND don't let Tina's sweet smile fool you. She's a wild woman!
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file