CurlTalk

OBB...Where Are You????

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
Would you please drop in and let us know how you are doing, please. You are missed.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,494Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    ^^^yeah, what *she* said!!!

we miss you!

flirty4-smiley.gif?1292867596
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Definitely, absolutely and a lot!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I sent him a PM, hopefully he has it set up to email him.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    Thank you...CC. Got to keep a watch on our boy.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    I miss him too, and hope all is well.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Same here!