CurlTalk

New here 11 months natural

NaturalBAPNaturalBAP Posts: 5Registered Users
Hiii :) im new here and i was looking for some help because i had been natural for almost a yr and my hair has only grown about three inches in different section (back is 4 side is 3.5 middle is 3 front is 3.25) and it doesnt have a define curl pattern and i need help on what i could be doing wrong my hair is 4b so could anyone help me Thanks

Comments

• rmc2rmc2 Posts: 349Registered Users
    But you don't tell is what your hair regimen is. Without it, it is hard to try to help you. What products do you use/avoid? How often do you wash/Cowash hair? How often do you deep condition? Do u use combs/brushes or fingers to detangle hair? Do you sometimes use heat appliances (curling iron, dryer etc)? Etc.
  • NaturalBAPNaturalBAP Posts: 5Registered Users
    rmc2 wrote: »
    But you don't tell is what your hair regimen is. Without it, it is hard to try to help you. What products do you use/avoid? How often do you wash/Cowash hair? How often do you deep condition? Do u use combs/brushes or fingers to detangle hair? Do you sometimes use heat appliances (curling iron, dryer etc)? Etc.

Okay well basically i co was my hair about 2 a week using organx coconut conditioner and olive oil deep conditioner then on the 2 week i wash y hair with tropical isle island shampoo i usually braid my hair over the twist out and i wear wigs because im not comfortable with wearing out just yet because i dont have a curl pattern its just a big clump :( as a moister i will use black jamaican castor oil or isoplus coconut ylang ylang hair dressing and thats pretty much it
  • NaturalBAPNaturalBAP Posts: 5Registered Users
    NaturalBAP wrote: »
    rmc2 wrote: »

Okay well basically i co was my hair about 2 a week using organx coconut conditioner and olive oil deep conditioner then on the 2 week i wash y hair with tropical isle island shampoo i usually braid my hair over the twist out and i wear wigs because im not comfortable with wearing out just yet because i dont have a curl pattern its just a big clump :( as a moister i will use black jamaican castor oil or isoplus coconut ylang ylang hair dressing and thats pretty much it

oh and to detangle my hair i use a wide tooth comb starting from the nds to the roots