CurlTalk

Live Curly Live Free Ebook

kaykrekaykre Posts: 314Registered Users
Is it worth reading if I read the Curly Girl Handbook? Tbh I didn't find the CG handbook all that good except for the videos.

Is the LCLF one more in depth? I'm also considering ouidad's book.
2A/B. Mix of fine, medium, and coarse (mostly medium). Dense. Mix of normal and high porosity.
Dry climate.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• chloe92uschloe92us Posts: 1,203Registered Users
    kaykre wrote: »
    Is it worth reading if I read the Curly Girl Handbook? Tbh I didn't find the CG handbook all that good except for the videos.

Is the LCLF one more in depth? I'm also considering ouidad's book.

The LCLF book is definitely more in depth than the CG book. But, if you go to her site and read EVERY thing you can there, I don't think you need to buy the book. It's pretty much all there for free.
    2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
    Cleanse: AIA cowash, TJ Tea Tree Condish
    Condish: JC Too Shea, Tresemme Botanique
    Stylers: flax/okra gel or KCCC + CJ PP or JC Spiralicious
    Experimenting with Got2B Ultra gel and loving it so far!
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    It's all the information in one placed, organized really well. CG book really doesn't have any information, especially for those who are on nc.com.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • littleschemerlittleschemer Posts: 25Registered Users
    I think it was worth reading and much better than Curly Girl. It is more in depth and has routine tips depending on porosity+texture(not curl pattern). Personally I would prefer a book that would go even a little more in depth. You can read through it fast and its a decent list of different types of ingredients there. The ebook (for kindle at least) does not have the table of contents function which I find really annoying, but the links are in the beginning of the book. Hope this helped!
    2b/2c
    Density: low
    Porosity: high and med
    Width: fine and med

Current products:
    Body shop rainforest radiance shampoo
    Body shop rainforest volumising conditioner
    Body shop rainforest coconut hair oil

DT: greek yoghurt and gelatine mix