Can I get an admin to delete my account.

anonymous_110842anonymous_110842 Registered Users Posts: 7
Please can I can someone from admin to delete my account? Thankyou.

Comments

• atx_eveatx_eve Registered Users Posts: 278 Administrator
    Please can I can someone from admin to delete my account? Thankyou.

I can do that for you - no problem. My email is [email protected] by the way, if anything else comes up and you can't contact me through CT anymore.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • anonymous_69703anonymous_69703 Registered Users Posts: 4
    I would like my account removed from this site..... I don't understand why only a mod can do this? But please if a mod would delete my account I would appreciate it. thanks.
    Yes I can do that! We're also working on a homepage redesign and I'm bringing up the common user issues like profile pictures and the ability to delete accounts.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • slimssocoilyslimssocoily Registered Users Posts: 143
    atx_eve wrote: »
    Yes I can do that! We're also working on a homepage redesign and I'm bringing up the common user issues like profile pictures and the ability to delete accounts.

That is awesome what about deleting threads that you started
    atx_eve wrote: »

That is awesome what about deleting threads that you started

Hmmm to my knowledge that's not a feature this forum software provides in general but I'll look into any plugins that would allow that to happen! Thanks for the suggestion!
  • Brigettelowe521Brigettelowe521 Registered Users Posts: 94
    Disregard please
  • WavesandCurlsWavesandCurls Banned Users Posts: 1
    Can someone please delete my account?? Thanks
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    I don't understand why people want their accounts deleted, can't you just stop posting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • anonymous_135568anonymous_135568 Registered Users Posts: 23
    I don't understand why people want their accounts deleted, can't you just stop posting?

Well, ceasing to post doesn't exactly delete one's account. :sad8:
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    I didn't say it would.

What I asked it, why do people want their accounts deleted when they could just stop posting and leave the board.

I guess maybe if you're posting a ton of personal info, but then you could delete that yourself and it's not like it's ever gone from the Internet anyways. Just seems silly to me.

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • [Anonymous User][Anonymous User] Posts: 0 Curl Connoisseur
    This is utterly ridiculous that we cannot even delete a STUPID POST we did.  WHY??    I need my account deleted, as well, please.
  • socurlssocurls Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 207 Curl Connoisseur
    It's like for all forums, you can not delete a message ... and even if you delete your account, everything that is written or sent via the Internet remains forever (even deleted there are traces)
    So you have we have to think about it before posting, to do not have any regrets it after  :)

• Guide 65Guide 65 Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    carrie640 said:
    This is utterly ridiculous that we cannot even delete a STUPID POST we did.  WHY??    I need my account deleted, as well, please.
    I can't delete your account, @Gretchen needs to do that.  But I can delete any posts you want to get rid of.  Just let me know which one.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    User deleted

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights