CurlTalk

Tuesday Afternoon....

rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
courtesy of The Moody Blues:

"Tuesday afternoon, I'm just beginning to see...
Now I'm on my way..."

:D

Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon (1970) - YouTube

so i'm just packing up now to head off to mom's in the morning.

Tuesday is "The Day"! i start my testing at 3:00 pm EDT for anyone who would care to send good wishes, vibes, mojo or say prayers or perform spells or whatever!!!

i'm not taking my computer with me and i have trouble with the app on my tablet at the best of times, so i won't be able to report back until Wednesday.

i'll send a text to our CC when i'm done and she's promised to come here and tell you what i say.

:)

i just want to say thanks in advance for everything - y'all have put up with my Jeopardy blathering for a LONG time!

:toothy3:
My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Comments

• ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
    Good luck, Rou!! I will be sending fantastic thoughts your way!!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using CurlTalk App
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Rou - I am always and forever in your corner, cheering you on, but I'm in the dark. What are you testing?

How did I miss this? :sad8: Please tell us what is going on - even though everyone else except me probably knows.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users
    Good luck! All be sending lots of positive prayers, thoughts, vibes, energy etc your way

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • B-wavyB-wavy Posts: 1,733Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oooooooooo, how exciting!!!!! I will definitely be thinking good thoughts & sending lots of smarticle vibes your way on Tuesday -- best of luck to you! Not that you need it, you'll do fine anyway. (and I LOVE the Moody Blues)

cp, I do believe our Rou is trying out to be on Jeopardy!
    B-Wavy - you're a doll! :love7: Thanks for telling me so now I can really root for Rou. Outstanding!
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    yes, folks...

this is my audition to be on Jeopardy!

i am trying very hard to stay calm about the whole thing...
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
    Why? Why??????????? I'd be dancing around like a maniac! Go for it, Rou!
    ^^^ B-Wavy, you are hilarious.

Rou - how exciting!!! Yes, you have to be on Jeopardy. Represent us. I'll be crossing fingers, toes, eyes....:thumbright:
  • someonestakarasomeonestakara Posts: 88Registered Users
    I'm so jealous! I hope you make it! Praying and thinking good thoughts for you!
    Cowash/Leave in- Suave naturals
    RO-GVPCB
    Gels- Biotera Styling Gel
    SOTC-Biotera Curl Creme
    Medium hair with normal porosity
    Type 2C/3A
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,677Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Sending much luck your way, though I'm sure you won't need it.
    And if you do get on I'll never get to see you:sad3:

Sorry, make that WHEN you get on!
    3b in South Australia.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    Sending special, magic vibes along your path....(imagine sparkly, fairy dust)
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    excited.gif

Good luck!
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    If y'all could keep Rou in your thoughts! Toronto has been without power for a few hours and some massive flooding going on. I think her cell may have died cause I haven't had a message in awhile :( Hopefully all is cleared up for her by tomorrow!!!

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1373335119.731420.jpg
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
    Oh no!!
    ^^^Same here. Rou - hope you are OK and that your test goes terrifically.
    Any more news, did Rou get her chance to shine?
    3b in South Australia.
    She texted me that she was watching TV, so guessing the power is back on. Texted her back but haven't heard anything, hopefully all will be ok!
    Audrey Hepburn
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oh my goodness!

Hopefully that was just to give Rou a preview of the excitement to come. If she can get through that RIGHT before the audition, then the audition will be a cake walk!

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

That's what she said, Minxy!! After last night, today will be a breeze!
    Audrey Hepburn
    Audrey Hepburn
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users
    Yayyyyy!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
    That is great news and I can't wait to hear the story!

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Excellent news!!
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ooh, that sounds all very exciting, hope she's back with us soon to tell us all about it!
    3b in South Australia.
    We're waaaaaaaaaaiting! *taps foot impatiently*
    Ahem!

impatient_zps03abff01.jpg
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,289Registered Users
    SMORK! How did I miss this?

Rou, please post
    Rou, please post
    Rou, please post

MUST know story!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
    Come onnnnnnnnnn! Pleeeeeeeeze????

1241698442_snoring-elephant_zpsd4c69b1b.gif