new pics in my fotki

CelebrationCelebration Posts: 134Registered Users
Hello,
I got my layers trimmed last week. Pics are in my fotki and password is curls.

Also, the hairdresser blew it out and flatironed it (per my request) so I could see how long it is getting! It also convinced me to color it. Used Feria in Espresso.
CG Since 2/06
3a/3b, Coarse, Very thick, bra strap length and growing!
Fotki Album

Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

Comments

• echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    GORGEOUS. I love the uniformity of your curls. It also looks great straight too. I don't have my hair cut for that, the best I can do is big huge 70s hot roller curls.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    Wow, your hair is gorgeous both curly and straight. You know what I find amazing about hair? That you can look like a totally different person just by changing your hair! It amazes me. But anywho, your hair looks beautiful! ~~jax
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Ooooh it looks fabulous! I love the volume! Man your curls are happy!
    Man that blow out tripped me out though, it looks good but I can't even tell is your hair :lol: I was all in shock!
    I bet in a month or so your hair will lose some volume and you'll be happy again.
    Now...... gimme that hair!!!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    oh em gee, how do you get your curls nice and big like that!? i love it! reminds me of the model in the G&F curl and shine commercials...
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • deADCURlydeADCURly Posts: 40Registered Users
    ur hair is so pretty
    -Amy
    3a =] =]
  • MaybeWavyMaybeWavy Posts: 374Registered Users
    ooooohh I feel hair envy coming onnnnn.......

sigh.

Very pretty. Really dig the color.

(walks away muttering I love my waves I love my waves I love my waves I love my waves I love my waves........)
    2cFii-ish with 3a moments. Always subject to change.
    (\_/) This is Bunny.
    (O.0) Copy Bunny into your signature to help
    (> <) him on his way to world Domination.

I'm voting for Bunny.
  • CelebrationCelebration Posts: 134Registered Users
    Thank you all so much for your sweet comments!!! :grouphug:grouphug.gif

Even though I really love my hair, I still get very insecure about it. Especially since people went crazy over how beautiful it looked after the hairdresser blew it straight. Yes, it is amazing how much different with straight vs. curly hair. I like it both ways, too.

My big curls happen when I don't touch my hair very much as it dries. This was a result of bending over in the shower and pouring honey water over my One C conditioned hair, then very lightly accordian scrunching in Aura gel. then, carefully getting out of the shower while still bent over and hair is soaking wet, plopping my hair into a cotton long-sleeved t-shirt. I must've let it set in the t-shirt for at least an hour. Then, let my hair air dry without touching and without moving around very much. After completely dry, I gently scrunched out some of the crunchiness to achieve that softer look.
    CG Since 2/06
    3a/3b, Coarse, Very thick, bra strap length and growing!
    Fotki Album

Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

• Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    hmm, cool. i'll have to try that...well, except for the honey thing. my mom thinks it'll be a "sticky mess".
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • tsjmomtsjmom Posts: 85Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    OK I give - what did you do between May and Oct of 06? Your hair looks like it grew more than 1/2'/mo!!! I want to do that!!! Just lovely :)
    3a, fine, highlighted, BSL. HGs so far: GF C&S leave in (d/c), Aussie Tizz No Frizz gel, honey, ACV, CK. Searching for a leave in curl cream to replace GF.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file