We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

lightning and DT's ?

JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
HI, I posted this in the coloring forum, but that doesn't get as much traffic as this forum so I posted here as well:
I just ordered a gradual chamomile hair lightener. I'm not sure if I' only going to do highlights, or if I'm going to lighten all of my hair, but I have a question about afterwards. If I am only lightening my hiar and not adding any color, should I still wait to do a DT, or can I do one right away, since the small amount of bleach I will be using may do some damage?
BTW, this lightening will be a weekly thing until I get it to the shade I want.
Thanks so much! ~~jax
2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.

Comments

• witchcurlgirlwitchcurlgirl Posts: 55Registered Users
    Hi.

You should be able to do a DT, as you are not adding in any color for the DT to strip out.
    Bra strap length 3b coppery w/gold highlights.
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    Hi.

You should be able to do a DT, as you are not adding in any color for the DT to strip out.

Thanks, that was what I was thinking! Thank you! ~~jax
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file