2nd Foods!!

deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Liam is 6 1/2 months and is fully eating #1 solids.. has tried almost everything and likes most of it!! Can I start trying #2 foods they have so much more variety!

~d
Liam: 6 years old
Colin: 3 years old

Comments

• Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh yeah. Since I started B on cereal, and gradually increased the thickness, I didn't even do stage 1 foods. They're primarily used for consistency. I went right to the stage 2, but I got the ones that had only one food ingredient, and not the combinations. Once I knew I had gone through most of the different variations, I moved onto the combination jars. They seemed much more fun than yucky old strained peas!

I used Earth's Best, and some of my favorites were the peas and brown rice, and the sweet carrots and squash. How fun! I can't wait to do this again!!
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    I just started Lucy on the stage 2's. I just made sure that she tried each of the food in the mixture alone. Today she had apples, bananas and pears with cereal.

I don't really think there is all that much difference in the thickness. I think it's more mixing of foods and bigger jars. I don't see any reason why you can't try them.
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file