We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Rag curls with wet hair?

I was just wondering, i'd quite like to try rag curls, but i have a question. when most people do rag curls, they have straight hair first, however obviously with curly hair, it wouldnt work as well, unless it was blowdried straight which is a nightmare for me. therefore, do you think it would work if i started off with wet hair? i dont think my hair would dry even overnight though... i know this is a case of me doing it myself but i am curious to hear of others experiences. please answer!
Curl pattern: Loose waved underlayer, a mixture of 2b, 2c, 3a
Porosity: Low
Density: Thick
Length: When stretched approx 5cm above belly button
Low poo: Tresemme Naturals
Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Styler: Olive Oil Eco Styler
Deep conditioner: Olive oil

:snorting:

Comments

• curlycoleycurlycoley Posts: 4Registered Users
    I do mine slightly damp. You can do it dry if you just work with your separate curls. I also use twisted paper towel pieces instead of rag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
  • Morgan_AdcockMorgan_Adcock Posts: 2,573Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes. In fact, it would be preferable.
    Peace,
    Morgan

Baby Fine 3B, low porosity, normal density and elasticity
    CGing since July 2008
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,758Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    My mum used to put them in my hair when I was little, she always did them with wet hair.I don't see how it would work on dry hair tbh.
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file