We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Inexpensive straightening product??

lydia ravenswoodlydia ravenswood Posts: 34Registered Users
LADIES NEED A RECOMMENDATION!:
Welcome to summer...and now my hair will not stop puffing up! I will blow-dry and flat iron and my hair will be reverting within 5-10mins! Anyone know of an inexpensive (meaning $5 and under) product that will stop that without the hair going stiff and hard? I'd like my hair to me straight all summer...thanks! Oh my hairtype is 3B/3C curly, thin but coarse...yes that makes no dang sense, but then nothing about me does!

I've already tried two heat protestants, one by Tressume (sp?) and another by Garnier...both of with didn't help at all :(

Comments

• anissafersureanissafersure Posts: 255Registered Users
    When I used to straighten my hair, I put this Morrocan/ArganOil serum made by garnier fructis and it kept my hair from being frizzy. It also made it SUPER soft. I think it cost a little over $3 at Walmart. You should put some on your hair before straightening, and then after straightening.
  • anissafersureanissafersure Posts: 255Registered Users

Yeah! That's. mine came in a pump bottle though.
  • lydia ravenswoodlydia ravenswood Posts: 34Registered Users
    I am back...It's Fall and my hair is longer and still puffing. I couldn't find the one anissafersure mentioned :(

Any other ideas?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file