Do you have a "good side?"

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I mean, of your face... Does your left profile look different than your right? Do you prefer one side?
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• EricachristinaEricachristina Posts: 496Registered Users
    I don't really know if one side is necessarily better than the other but I do tend to favour one side more than the other. They say everyone has a "good side" maybe it's true.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I definitely have a better side and worse side.

• KatiecurlKatiecurl Posts: 236Registered Users
    Yes!

My worst side is due to sleeping on my side and driving... it's the side of my face that faces the window, and gets the most sun.

As I age, it's definitely more noticeable. :cry:
    2a/b. I love AOHR!
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    I do! My nose is not perfectly symmetric and my teeth are a little crooked on one side, so my left side is the "good side." I always position myself in photos to favor my good side if possible.
    ehLB.jpg
  • fefe912fefe912 Posts: 570Registered Users
    yup my left side is that side especially when it comes to smiling.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The right side, if I have to pick. The sides of my face are pretty close to the same (I don't think anyone 100% is symmetrical) but I seem to find myself in photo positions where the right side of my face catches the light better. The left will look different, due to shadows.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adorame06adorame06 Posts: 572Registered Users
    I think the right side of my nose kind of dents in a bit so if I have my picture taken I much rather its taken showing my left side.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlTalk App
    CG on 2/16/2010
    My curls looks like the 3a pictures
    Hair length is to my bra strap, it's fine textured, but the density is thick, not much elasticity, Naturally Blonde but Color treated because of graying going on

My hair loves
    coconut oil
    Homemade FSG
    Hair one for my co wash
    Ecostyler olive oil

Princess Brandy Brat, Chief Jewel Crafter and Royal Nanny to the Court of the Red and White Rose for the Order of the Curly Crusaders.
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 179Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yep. I'm missing most of the teeth on the left side of my face. My check is noticeably sunken in due to this. Long-term plan is dentures. Dermal fillers are my short-term solution.
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,155Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Never noticed, I think I look bad from any angle!
    3b in South Australia.
  • hmkennyhmkenny Posts: 1,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think my left side is "good". Anytime I see myself on the monitor of a surveilance camera, I look awful, but especially the right side. I try not to look because I don't think it is really an accurate representation of what other people see.

Oh, in my car when I check myself in the rear view mirror I look fantastic, but a glimps in the side view can be scarey, lol. Lighting and angle changes everything.
    3a/medium texture/normal porosity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file