CurlTalk

One step forward...

okyouwinokyouwin Posts: 157Registered Users
The curl cream that I have been using for almost a month has that crazy cone cyclo-zane something! I just happened to read the ingredient label again today and there it was. I'm disappointed because this was something my hairdresser recommended after giving me some CG tips! So now I'm back to the drawing board. I liked the curl cream because the hold was not crunchy like with a gel. Would anyone have a recommendation for a curl cream that is good for wavies with no cones?
I'm going to go ahead and say 3a
fine/medium texture and a bit porous-I color
Spring routine: Renpure luxurious argan oil shampoo/Loreal Advanced Care Color conditioner , HETT gel
Microfiber towel/diffuse
Trying KKCC

Comments

• chloe92uschloe92us Posts: 1,203Registered Users
    If it's one of these,(Cyclomethicone/Cyclopentasiloxane), they supposedly evaporate off hair and don't build up like other cones. I use products with these ingredients without issue, but I do low poo weekly.

Some other creams I've used that don't have cones are AG Re:coil and Alba soft hold cream.
    2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
    Cleanse: AIA cowash, TJ Tea Tree Condish
    Condish: JC Too Shea, Tresemme Botanique
    Stylers: flax/okra gel or KCCC + CJ PP or JC Spiralicious
    Experimenting with Got2B Ultra gel and loving it so far!
  • okyouwinokyouwin Posts: 157Registered Users
    Hi Chloe-I low poo about once a week, too, so maybe it won't be so bad. I'll try to use up the curl cream and purchase something else. Thanks for the recommendations!
    I'm going to go ahead and say 3a
    fine/medium texture and a bit porous-I color
    Spring routine: Renpure luxurious argan oil shampoo/Loreal Advanced Care Color conditioner , HETT gel
    Microfiber towel/diffuse
    Trying KKCC
  • wavydazewavydaze Posts: 2,061Registered Users
    Chloe did AG:Recoil cream work out for you? I've always but interested but have abstained due to the glycerin!
    2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots + normal-high porosity shaft where bleached. normal elasticity.

Currently using:
    Poo: Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe
    RO: V05 Kiwi Lime
    LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Styler: UFD CM, CJ PP
    PT: CJ Repair Me

:thumright: hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
    :angry8: guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
    Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646