good black eyeliner

Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
hey, i'm looking for a good black pencil eyeliner. i'm a HUGE eyeliner junkie and it's a staple in my everyday beauty routine. i had used my friend's eyeliner that she left at my house but i can't remember the brand...any suggestions?
formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i LOVE Bonne Bell eyeliner because it's cheap!!!

and if you want a change from black, the deep plum shade is WONDERFUL!!!!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • MigsMigs Posts: 29Registered Users
    I swear by Cover Girl-- I think they are called smooth glides. They only come in 3 shades (black, brown, silver) but they go on sooooo smooth! Also AVON Daring Definition Gel Eyeliner. It's not a pencil so you have to get their Daring Defnition Eyeliner Brush, but it goes on great and lets you have tons of control. Not like liquid eyeliners which I found I cannot put on without making myself look like super goth star!
    3b/3c. Thick thick thick coarse curls. Current routine: OneC, beleave in, arc angell or sometimes Suave smoothing gel w/aloe.
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Posts: 1,814Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My favorite is Maybelline Line Stylist. They come in several shades with just a little sparkle in them. The black shade is called Onyx. It's a very shimmery black and it holds up well all day. You can make the line really thin because the tip is very thin but you can make it a thicker line if you want. With this one I am able to acheive the thin line getting thicker as you move to the outer corner. I was not able to do that with any of the the others. I always end up with too thick a line. Good stuff!
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wet n Wild - 99 cents
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • Agent ScarlettAgent Scarlett Posts: 275Registered Users
    Love the new gel liners by Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. They are waterproof and don't come off unless you use an eye makeup remover. I have them in 4 colors!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file