CurlTalk

Pregnant boys ad!

WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I think the message is good because boys are just as much a part of the pregnancy as the girls. I think it will gather more negative criticism or jokes than serious thought though.
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,175Registered Users
    I think it's stupid. Boys don't get pregnant. I would think the message is lost since it doesn't make sense. Horrible way to send a message.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    More effective would be one of these boys shown delivering a 9 pound baby thru their pee hole.

• LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    I don't think the ad is effective. Everybody knows that guys can't get pregnant and the picture was Photoshopped. When I was in high school, we had an assignment where we were given a sack of flour and we had carry it around for a week pretending it was a baby. We had to feed it at regular intervals, etc. To me, having kids actually be forced to provide care for an infant (pretend or actual) is somewhat more effective than a slick ad.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fconfessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Josephine wrote: »
    I think it's stupid. Boys don't get pregnant. I would think the message is lost since it doesn't make sense. Horrible way to send a message.

I agree. It won't be taken seriously by anyone.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users
    Josephine wrote: »

I agree. It won't be taken seriously by anyone.
    Yep. It might be more effective to tell them how much money they'll be paying for a kid for the next 18+ years or what it's really like to be shackled to that girl they're messing around with for the rest of their life. A lot of boys still think of pregnancy as being a girl problem.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist