QOD Max organiq vs. Kerapremium vs old QOD Max - Review by someone that's tried all

treveltrevel Registered Users Posts: 13
Well I've posted before about how much I loooove qod Max original formula, was saddened to see it disappear. Tried QOD max organiq and no matter how many treatments I never again saw that wash-and-go effect of qod Max. Kerapremium came out and the seller advertised it as the same formula as the old qod max. I had bought a 200$ bottle of organiq so was waiting to finish it before I changed.
Well I finally tried kerapremium, and here's what I think:
- It smells like the old qod max, but that's about all it shared with it.
- Consistency was same as qod organiq; bit more watery. The fumes were ever so sliiiiightly stronger than organiq, nothing like Max.
- Results? NOTHING like qod max, same as if not a bit worse than qod organiq (really didn't notice a change in my hair tbh)

Verdict:
Kerapremium is not equal to the old amazing Qod Max formula
Qod organiq/kerapremium is still a great product; a great coat and moderate defrizzer without significant shedding or damage.
The wash-and-go effect remains elusive.. I may finally switch brands in search of it again.

Comments

• treveltrevel Registered Users Posts: 13
    For reference I'm a 3c/4a. Started keratin with coppola which gave great results except half my hair ended up in the drain. I followed with Qod max, then qod organiq red, and now I have a sample kerapremium bottle.
  • CurlythreecCurlythreec Registered Users Posts: 6
    trevel wrote: »
    For reference I'm a 3c/4a. Started keratin with coppola which gave great results except half my hair ended up in the drain. I followed with Qod max, then qod organiq red, and now I have a sample kerapremium bottle.

Hey! thanks for the insight and comparison!

Did you hair texture become looser with kerapremium? If so how much by?

Im a 3c and want frizz control, but I have a feeling qod organiq may be too weak and I want to try kerapremium but definitely do not want straight hair...I don't mind looser curls 3b-3a max but nothing more than that...would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!

eta: what do you mean about the wash and go? does it not look as good?/ last as long?
  • treveltrevel Registered Users Posts: 13
    I actually saw zero difference between "looseness" comparing kerapremium and qod organiq. You can go either way. You wont get straight hair with kerapremium
    By wash-and-go I mean literally out of shower to air drying with good results. I only had that with the original formula
  • BruchildaBruchilda Registered Users Posts: 126
    Are you sure you tried the blue label of Kerapremium ??
    A few girls here claim that it does loosen the curls (not as the original qod max though)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file