CurlTalk

Growing out my hairs ;)

CurlyMandieCurlyMandie Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello!
I want to grow out my hair, and I'm extremely confused on what shampoos and masks to use!
Can anybody recommend a good sulfate-free shampoo? I want to wash my hair as often as possible :)
I also would like help with clarifying shampoo...which one should I get, and how do I use it without drying out my hair? I feel like my hair is full of product goo even after I wash it :(

I'm thinking of trying out a small dose of biotin for growth! Any thoughts?

Thanks a bajillion!
-Mandie

Comments

• davidkaltsasdavidkaltsas Posts: 119Registered Users
    Hello!
    I want to grow out my hair, and I'm extremely confused on what shampoos and masks to use!
    Can anybody recommend a good sulfate-free shampoo? I want to wash my hair as often as possible :)
    I also would like help with clarifying shampoo...which one should I get, and how do I use it without drying out my hair? I feel like my hair is full of product goo even after I wash it :(

Thanks a bajillion!
    -Mandie

I take biotin for growth and its really perfect my hair grows 10 inches a year.. You dont have to use shampoo. You can co-wash daily if you want. Anyway a REALLY good sulfate free shampoo is Pureology Nanoworks Shampoo
    Curl Pattern: 3a mixed with 3b
    Porosity:Low
    Density:Medium to High
    Width:Medium-Coarse
    Length:Medium

CG Method since 25/6/13

Want to reach terminal length !
  • CURLYanddy_CURLYanddy_ Posts: 198Registered Users
    Hello!

Thanks a bajillion!
    -Mandie

I take biotin for growth and its really perfect my hair grows 10 inches a year.. You dont have to use shampoo. You can co-wash daily if you want. Anyway a REALLY good sulfate free shampoo is Pureology Nanoworks Shampoo

Ten inches per year? Wow. How much did it grow before and how much do you take?

- Sent from Anddy's iPhone. 😋