Graduation Hairstyle: Need Help ASAP!

CurlzGurl99CurlzGurl99 Posts: 62Registered Users
Hey Home skillets!

I'm graduating next week and i have no idea what hairstyle i should do. My mom wants me to get a texturizer, but i love my curls. I have this small section that has perf curls and i don't want to lose them. My sides however, are a totally different situation. It's a mix of 4a-b-c. No kidding. With proper manipulation, it will match the rest of my hair. But that means tons of gel. And i don't want to have the only option of mine to be to do a wash n go. So can you help? I will attach pics of my hair type to further explain what i mean:thumright:.
Thanks!
:cherry:Curls: 3c/4a I can't distinguish between the two!!!!!!
Shampoo: Mizani, Bed Head Control Freak, Pert(mixed with water)
Conditioner: Mizani, Bed Head, Aura Moisturizing conditioner
Gels: Eco Styler Krystal

Curl Defining Products: Curls Unleashed
Leave-in: Conditioner mixed with water and EVOO, it's a 10.
Oils: Tea Tree, EVOO, OO, Coconut oil
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• davidkaltsasdavidkaltsas Posts: 119Registered Users
    Hey Home skillets!

I'm graduating next week and i have no idea what hairstyle i should do. My mom wants me to get a texturizer, but i love my curls. I have this small section that has perf curls and i don't want to lose them. My sides however, are a totally different situation. It's a mix of 4a-b-c. No kidding. With proper manipulation, it will match the rest of my hair. But that means tons of gel. And i don't want to have the only option of mine to be to do a wash n go. So can you help? I will attach pics of my hair type to further explain what i mean:thumright:.
    Thanks!

Well you can just use a good straighten and straighten your hair.. But I think that you should leave your natural hair because it looks great. You can use a headband or a bandana to keep your hair back and make it look official .!
    Curl Pattern: 3a mixed with 3b
    Porosity:Low
    Density:Medium to High
    Width:Medium-Coarse
    Length:Medium

CG Method since 25/6/13

Want to reach terminal length !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file