CurlTalk

Great results with KCKT + KCCC on my 2B hair today!!!

kaykrekaykre Posts: 314Registered Users
Usually I'm a 2A/B but it looks curlier than that today (or is this pretty much 2Bish?).

Anyways, I s + c w/ the EverCurl s + c, raked KCKT through wet hair, scrunched in KCCC, and plopped for maybe 45min... After that I added KCCC to a few frizzy spots. Next time I will use less KCCC and probably plop for less time.

In the first pic it was still a little damp. That stupid awkward piece in the front is from plopper-user error.
2A/B. Mix of fine, medium, and coarse (mostly medium). Dense. Mix of normal and high porosity.
Dry climate.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• tycho19tycho19 Posts: 805Registered Users
    Nice! I just started using this combo today too!
    2B/2C wavy
    Don't Breed and Buy While Shelter Dogs Die - Adopt your next best friend!
  • wavydazewavydaze Posts: 2,061Registered Users
    looks good! i've only used kckt + kccc once and it was a gunky mess. will have to revisit.
    2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots + normal-high porosity shaft where bleached. normal elasticity.

Currently using:
    Poo: Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe
    RO: V05 Kiwi Lime
    LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Styler: UFD CM, CJ PP
    PT: CJ Repair Me

:thumright: hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
    :angry8: guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
    Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646
  • GoldenBlazeGoldenBlaze Posts: 342Registered Users
    Very pretty!! KCCC is a great gel. U just have to to find the right consistency for your hair. A lot of people just won't bring patient and learn how to use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
  • TartNTangyTartNTangy Posts: 53Registered Users
    Great hair!

I don't care so much for KCKT, but KCCC makes my 2B hair look like 2C hair! The only trouble with it is that it takes even longer for my hair to dry than it usually does and its pricey. Currently working on an okra gel recipe as an alternative.
    -2b waist-length hair (ringlets in the front and canopy, straighter under-layer)
    -Dense head of med-coarse strands
    -Low
    porosity