How/where can I find this cheesecake recipe?

The New BlackThe New Black Curl ConnoisseurPosts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I LIKED it on pinterest but it wasn't saved to my profile. So I lost it. I looked for it again and even used the search function to no avail. The picture showed a really thick (tall) slice of plain cheesecake. It looked really creamy, not the very hard or dry kind but not whipped or like mousse either. I thought the description said something about Tennessee... Does anyone recall it? I want to make it!
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• CurlsnswirlsCurlsnswirls Curl Neophyte Posts: 865Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Scroll down the page a little here. Is that it?

The recipe is actually here. It's called "tall and creamy cheesecake"
  • The New BlackThe New Black Curl Connoisseur Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Unfortunately that's not it but thank you for trying!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • CurlsnswirlsCurlsnswirls Curl Neophyte Posts: 865Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Aww sorry :(. You're welcome. That one looks mighty tasty.... Hope you find what you're looking for.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file