CurlTalk

Can vitamins help your hair grow?

Seriously. I dont know. My hair does not grow. When it does it just splits apart and looks awful and frizzy. I didn't cut it for a year and it didnt grow hardly at all. But when I was pregnant my hair grew. I am trying to figure out.what it my own natural hormones that made it grow or the prenatal vitamins?
What vitamins would help?
Thanks
Evette

Comments

• tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    Im sure it was pregancy and the prenatual vits . i take GNC Ultra NourishHair and Ultra mega vits together both twice a day and my hair has grown alot. but i did a trim the other day . :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    Try biotin and eat more protein. 8)
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    GNC ultra nourishair works well for me. My hair grows much faster now. My hair generally grew super slow. I eat a good bit of protein too. When I exercise regular my hair grows faster too. Healthy body makes healthy hair
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    I take pre-natal vitamins, and I've noticed a difference. Also make sure to eat plenty of protein and drink lots of water.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • skyianskyian Posts: 20Registered Users
    I will try those!
    Evette