We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Jessicurl HCC or stick with my COwashes?

I am having a hair dilemma here (aren't we all??) and who better to turn to than my curly haired experts!

I have been following the CG routine for about 2 and a half years and have only been using conditioner to "wash" my hair. I've been getting awesome results, but I'm getting concerned that maybe I should start using a sulfate-free poo once in awhile to really clean my scalp??

The thing is I have VERY dry hair and when I used Devachan's NoPoo, that dried my hair out too. One of the Devachan's stylists recommended that I DON'T use the NoPoo at all, just condish for awhile, that's how fried and stripped my hair tends to get.

My question is this: Is the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Hair-Cleansing-Cream-p-103.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-hair-cleansing-cream]Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream[/buylink] moisturizing enough or does it tend to dry out hair a bit, being a poo of sorts? I am terrified of any products that are referred to as "cleansers". I don't want stripped or straw hair again after taking so much time to get my hair back to health, but I am sooo tempted to try the HCC as it sounds so moisturizing.

Anyone with VERY dry hair (that does NOT do well with proteins-BTW) have good results with the Jessicurl?? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!!TIA!
3B, with oodles and oodles of curly hair! :toothy7:
Summer Faves: Devacare NoPoo & OneC, CF High Humidity Gel.
2nd day hair: Deva Set Me Up pomade & Mr. Right
DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair
Been CG since 2005 and never looked back!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file