We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Mop Top!

ClaritaClarita Posts: 198Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I tried the Mop Top travel kit today and so far I'm loving the results! My hair is fine, but it's also very curly making it hard for me to find products that moisturize and control frizz without feeling too oily or heavy. I've tried out several different different products (BB, Jessicurl, Deva, Elucence among others) and so far I think I like Mop Top the best. Well, until I get my next PJ urge anyways. :wink:

I'm going to keep using this line for the next several days (or until my samples run out) to see if I get consistently good results.

A big thanks to icequeen for the recommendation!
Texture: Fine
Porosity: Low
Elasticity: Low
Density: Medium/High...I think

~~Lots of Little S-Curls and Corkscrews~~

Comments

• icequeenicequeen Posts: 590Registered Users
    Clarita wrote:
    I tried the Mop Top travel kit today and so far I'm loving the results! My hair is fine, but it's also very curly making it hard for me to find products that moisturize and control frizz without feeling too oily or heavy. I've tried out several different different products (BB, Jessicurl, Deva, Elucence among others) and so far I think I like Mop Top the best. Well, until I get my next PJ urge anyways. :wink:

I'm going to keep using this line for the next several days (or until my samples run out) to see if I get consistently good results.

A big thanks to icequeen for the recommendation!

You are very welcome! I'm very glad to hear it's working well for you. I'm still loving it and hoping she introduces some new products soon (the DT and heavier hold gel). Keep us posted on how it goes.
    3a Colored, Layered
    Currently loving:
    Cond: CJ Strengthing, Marie Dean, CJ Curl Rehab
    Leave -In: Marie Dean Red Clover, Coconut Lime Detangler and just about the entire line, CJ Rehab
    Gelly: UFDCM, Paul Brown Geletine Goo
    Towel - HG - Curls Like Us

Always use the "Icequeen" method for products

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file