Papa John's Employee's Racist Voicemail Lands Company In Hot Water

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Can someone please explain to me why a 21% tip wasn't enough for this guy? Or maybe because he's racist he'd find anything to criticize. Anyway, he's fired!

Papa John's Employee's Racist Voicemail Lands Company In Hot Water (AUDIO) [NSFW]

Video/audio link: Video: Papa John's Pizza Employees (Sanford, FL) Racial Slurs Caught On Voicemail
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• yossarianyossarian Posts: 967Registered Users
    Can someone please explain to me why a 21% tip wasn't enough for this guy? Or maybe because he's racist he'd find anything to criticize. Anyway, he's fired!

Papa John's Employee's Racist Voicemail Lands Company In Hot Water (AUDIO) [NSFW]

Video/audio link: Video: Papa John's Pizza Employees (Sanford, FL) Racial Slurs Caught On Voicemail

I wondered that too. Papa John's automatically adds $2 to the bill to cover delivery, so a $5 tip on top of that should be plenty.

I guess I'm a cheap Yankee, because I don't give that much!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
    2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
    Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
    Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
    Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
    PT: BASK Whiskey Soak
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I guess he wanted a 50% tip or something.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    I dont papa john's pizza anyway. and the owner is a ahole anyways for saying if he had to participate in obamacare he would just fire people or lower their pay.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    This whole "ass dialing" phenomenon and the trouble it causes is such a funny concept.

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This whole "ass dialing" phenomenon and the trouble it causes is such a funny concept.

Yes it is. Your ass will hand you over, and I am glad his did.

Well done!
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    And... according to one article I read, the guy he was talking to was fired too.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rainboerainboe Posts: 284Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    yossarian wrote: »

I wondered that too. Papa John's automatically adds $2 to the bill to cover delivery, so a $5 tip on top of that should be plenty.

I guess I'm a cheap Yankee, because I don't give that much!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

Are you sure that goes to the pizza deliverer? I order from Dominos, and they apply a 2 dollar delivery charge. But that doesn't go to the delivery person, and it specifies that it doesn't on the website. I bet it works that way at Papa Johns too. If that money isn't going to the pizza guy/woman, you should start tipping 15-20 percent. Pizza deliverers have to maintain their cars and pay for their gas. Make sure you are tipping them, because if you aren't then they're pretty much paying part of their minimum wage salary to bring you pizza. My dad was a pizza delivery guy for a time when I was younger, and people who don't tip are really frustrating for deliverers.
    Fine Texture, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity. Dyed to brown a few months ago.
    Lowpoo: Trader Joe's TTT Shampoo
    Rinse Out:
    Yes to Carrots, AOHR, Aubrey Organics Rosemary Peppermint
    LI: Yes to Carrots
    Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, LA Looks Sports, Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Mousse
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    thelio wrote: »
    I dont papa john's pizza anyway. and the owner is a ahole anyways for saying if he had to participate in obamacare he would just fire people or lower their pay.

This is why I don't eat papa John's and also their pizza is trash nasty anyway!
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file