famous ppl among us?

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
Do you ever wonder if there any boardies or lurkers who are celebrities or otherwise well-known ppl? Have we ever discovered any? Do we suspect any?:toothy10:

Comments

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    GUILTY!
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Munchy wrote: »
    GUILTY!
    who?:!:

• LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    There was a lady who used to post who was an extra on Sex and the City....

I can't recall her name though. I just remember she was the waitress in the scene in the coffee shop where they are talking about Charlotte's hoo-ha being "depressed."

Not that this makes her famous .... but somebody who rubbed elbows with famous people anyway. ;)
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,775Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    CP.......
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Me too!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    CP.......
    Me, too!!!!

I think she is Rhoda Morganstern! It just makes sense.:happy6:

rhoda.jpg

GUILTY!

Me!

Just kidding!
    GUILTY!

Me!

Just kidding!

You could be Jennifer Beals. Or her little sister. :thumbleft:

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Yeah, CP.

And curly nikki has been on Tyra.

We have Trenell who acts.

And another curly who was into fitness and was on tv i believe?
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey

Me!

Just kidding!

You could be Jennifer Beals. Or her little sister. :thumbleft:

I was watching the L word last night and I think she is just gorgeous! Thank you :)
    Wait CurlyPearl is famous??? I had no idea! Need the deets!
    I believe she was in a soap opera. Hopefully, she'll drop in and tell us more. I can't remember the details.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
    Just another reason to love cp! :love7:
    I think she played a sexy maid.
    From Michael Berg:

Lotsawaves wrote: »
    I believe she was in a soap opera. Hopefully, she'll drop in and tell us more. I can't remember the details.

I'm pretty sure it was a spin-off 70s sitcom!;)

I'll PM her. I really want to know.
    From Michael Berg:

• CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    LAwoman wrote: »

I can't recall her name though. I just remember she was the waitress in the scene in the coffee shop where they are talking about Charlotte's hoo-ha being "depressed."

Not that this makes her famous .... but somebody who rubbed elbows with famous people anyway. ;)

Fab (Fabisina? Farbisner? something like that). She was also my first etsy purchase.
    CGNYC wrote: »
    LAwoman wrote: »

Fab (Fabisina? Farbisner? something like that). She was also my first etsy purchase.

yes! that's it!
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    CurlyPearl is a very private person. I don't think she's revealed what program/role she was in--at least not that I've seen.
    ehLB.jpg
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Nor any photos from the day......unfortunately.
    I think she did say which soap opera, because I remember trying to pull up some old pics, but couldn't find her. OR I could be remembering all of this wrong and it was actually me. :tongue1:
    From Michael Berg:

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    CGNYC wrote: »
    [Fab (Fabisina? Farbisner? something like that). She was also my first etsy purchase.

i think it was Fabisina - her real name is Fredda Tone. she was also in the movie Hedwig & the Angry Inch.

the episode of S&thC where she got her speaking line was sadly her last. (it was the ep. where Carrie was a model and the late Kevyn Aucoin did her makeup.) you also saw her running around in the background with her red curls in many episodes before this one.

she made great handbags - i still have mine.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ^ I'll have to look for her in Hedwig. I love that movie.

Nothing else to add other than I'm a legend, in my own mind. ;)
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I had no idea about CP, now I'm intrigued!
    3b in South Australia.
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm famous...

On MY YouTube channel. :p

Seriously though. I see some magically beautiful curls on TV and often wonder if these ladies spend their free time cruising the boards and getting product recommendations.

I can't see how we don't have at least ONE celeb up in here.
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
  • NelekeNeleke Posts: 456Registered Users
    I would loooove Melina Kanakeredes to be on NC...
    She's my favorite curly celebrity... and I would kill to have her curls (ok, maybe not kill :p but do a lot).
    She is naturally curly, right? (I hope so)
    2c: fine texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity, normal-high density
    CG since March 8th 2013
    Low Poo: Rainforest Radiance shampoo
    Conditioner: Yes to Cucumbers
    Styler: BRHG, Garnier Fructis Gel
    PT: Gliss Kur Repair & Volume

iherb.com: get a 5$ discount on orders under 40$ or a 10$ discount on orders over 40$ when you order for your first order by using the following discount code: CFH441
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've been on the Jumbo-tron at a few sporting events, does that count as famous?
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • cailincailin Posts: 928Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Someone was on Wife Swap... I can't remember who...
    cailin wrote: »
    Someone was on Wife Swap... I can't remember who...

Oh yeah, that was SunnyD, I think her name was. In Atl?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file