What are you doing for Memorial Day?

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I went into the city with a friend today and now I'm tuckered out. No cookouts planned tomorrow. I'll probably cook, clean and maybe record a YT makeup tut. You?
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Not much. Lunch out with DH's family. Then we went for a walk. Little one's not feeling well and a soldier DH was deployed with to Astan was killed yesterday at home in a motorcycle accident :(
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm sorry, Spider.

I went shopping/returning and did stuff around the house. Then I lost at Kindle Scrabble a few times.
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm sorry spider. :(

I did a tiny bit of shopping, a nap then an early dinner/late lunch with my family.

Now: home on the couch watching star trek voyager

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    Well since I'm in a state w/ no family in sight I finished my 3 day juice cleanse and finally sat down about 10 minutes ago after performing a Rachel Ray week in a day task of cooking all my meals for the week.
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,775Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Jim and I were pretty tired from our Vegas trip, so we cooked out and swam then we rented a movie. We were ready for some quiet time.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Spent the day cleaning up the house we stayed at in Key Largo, drove back (in traffic) to miami and then flew back home. Got in around 8pm. Went to eat chinese food, watched the end of the game, and went to bed. Boring. But Sunday we grilled out, drank, went on the jetkski and swam in the canal.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Josephine wrote: »
    Spent the day cleaning up the house we stayed at in Key Largo, drove back (in traffic) to miami and then flew back home. Got in around 8pm. Went to eat chinese food, watched the end of the game, and went to bed. Boring. But Sunday we grilled out, drank, went on the jetkski and swam in the canal.

you got it in this wknd!:laughing8:

• LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    Me and my guy did a picnic at a park for by his house. We initially planned it for Saturday along with friends but the weather sucked and it was too late to get everyone together so it was just the two of us.

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    We had a BBQ with a few friends on Saturday...Sunday and Monday...just did things around the house. I was planning to do some shopping but it didn't make it. Oh Well! :)
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Had a cookout on sat just cause it was a three day weekend and its ok to get drungk since i had time to get over the hangover. sunday was my nieces birthday party, and monday went to Arlington cemetary and gave my cousin a huge kiss for risking his life by doing 3 tours in the middle east.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file