CurlTalk

Sally's Beauty Supply

apcurlzapcurlz Posts: 12Registered Users
What are the best products for 3b-3c hair at Sally's Beauty Supply?

3b,
Very Thick
Shoulder-length when Straight

Hair Loves - Ion Curl Defining Conditioner and Ion Curl Defining Shaping Creme; Also love Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

Just ordered WEN to see what happens!

Comments

• blackhoney112blackhoney112 Posts: 126Registered Users
    There a couple of products that I have gotten from Sally's:

Naturelle's Hemp conditioner (good conditioner but for the price I have other products that work just as good)
    Lustrasilk cholestrols (shea mango and herbal are the ones I have tried and love)
    apoghee for damaged hair
    smoothnshine repair rx leave-in
    Denman brushes

I would suggest getting a Sally's card because it is so useful when you go in to stock up and get a discounted price...they also have a really good return policy on products so keep your receipt :)
    3c/4a
    Transitioning
    Following C&G method
    Fav products: Kenra MC, Misskey 10en1, VO5 moisturemilks, ACV rinses, Rhassoul clay & WGO
    pw: Romeo
    My hair album
  • GiveMeABMWGiveMeABMW Posts: 219Registered Users
    Does anyone know what the Sally's version of Sebastian Potion 9 is called? Does it smell decent?

Thanks!
    What's working this week:
    Shower: Garnier 3x Nutrition shampoo 1x per week, cowash with Tres Semme Naturals, condition with
    GF Sleek and Shine deep conditioner
    Styling: Tres Semme Naturals as leave in, L'Oreal Melting gel and HE SMU raked in, LOOB and AG Re:Coil scrunched in, Jojoba Oil scrunched in when totally dry
    :toothy4: 3B
  • TremfanTremfan Posts: 9Registered Users
    I have a bottle of this, it's call "Concentrated leave-in treatment" compare to Sebastian potion 9, I see that is contains Trimethylsilylamodimethicone so I have not been using it lately.
  • babydoll202k7babydoll202k7 Posts: 88Registered Users
    I just started using Silk Elements Revive & Restore Hair Mayonnaise for my co-washes and I really like it...my hair comes out so soft...I also bought the Revive & Restore repair masque for deep conditioning but I havent had the chance to use it yet
    3C - No Relaxer since 8/06 - BC 7/07

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fbabydoll202k7%2F" class="Popup
    Fotki Updated 12/08