We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Please explain day 2 to me

Gemmy2242Gemmy2242 Posts: 1Registered Users
Good morning!

I have very recently started co-washing and am still working out products routine, etc. Currently I am co-washing with L'oreal Evercurl ( not too thrilled with it) and conditioning with Biolage Ultra Conditioning Balm.

What am I supposed to do between washes, I tend to wash my hair every 2-3 days, but on the days I don't do I spray it with water and add more product?

This is definitely a work in progress :)
Newbie culrygirl. 2c/3a hair, high density, high porosity, still working on routine :compress:

Comments

• chloe92uschloe92us Posts: 1,203Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That's a good place to start- spritz with water, and smooth with your hands, or add a little conditioner or product.

Second day hair is pretty nonexistent for me, so I get it wet every day (I don't "wash" it every time though, just wet it) and restyle.
    2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Salt & Pepper
    Cleanse: AIA cowash, TJ Tea Tree Condish
    Condish: JC Too Shea, Tresemme Botanique
    Stylers: flax/okra gel or KCCC + CJ PP or JC Spiralicious
    Experimenting with Got2B Ultra gel and loving it so far!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file