CurlTalk

Which Shower Curtain do you like best?

CurlswirlCurlswirl Posts: 526Registered Users
I have a black over the toilet unit now and yellow and tan tiles. The bathroom is really tiny and I don't want to make it look smaller so I need to think about that too in choosing a shower curtain.

Which do you like best?

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-751269/park-b-smith-circle-central-shower-curtain.jsp

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Traditional-Elegance-Shower-Curtain/17038803

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524893024524&amp;crosssell=true

Comments

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,241Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I couldn't get the 3rd link to work but I love #1.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • CurlswirlCurlswirl Posts: 526Registered Users
    Here's the third one Jeep...
    Waverly Pom Pom Play Shower Curtain
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Novice
    I couldn't open the 3rd link either. I prefer #2 but I think the way to decide could be based on your general design preferences:

#1 is modern and striking.

#2 is conservative and elegant

Which style do you generally prefer? You can think about the rest of your home, your clothes or accessories for clues. Have fun! :wave:

ETA: Love the 3rd one best!!! Couldn't get the link to work at first. Bright and cheery.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users
    Oh, I'm glad you relinked the third one - that's my favorite
    it's also brighter than the others which would help the small bathroom
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Novice
    Oh, I have to change my mind now. I love the 3rd one. It is playful, airy and light looking and just pretty.

Please let us know what you end up choosing.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,241Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Ohhh, that makes it harder to decide! I love #1 and #3!!!!
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Third one!
    Thanks everyone! I am leaning towards buying the third one.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Definitely the third one!

If you can be patient you should wait until it goes on sale and when they have a 20% off promotion and combine them for a really great price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users
    I love the 3rd one.
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    #1 (but i like modern)
  • Myradella3Myradella3 Posts: 2,481Registered Users
    third!!!
  • B-wavyB-wavy Posts: 1,733Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I agree with the third one -- so light and bright and cheerful, and it gives you a couple more colors to play with. And (as springy says) it looks like it is on sale now, plus the extra 15%/20%/30% off thing starts today.
    Thanks, I bought the 3rd one at the sale price!:)
  • trusaketrusake Posts: 1Registered Users
    I bought mine from this website, they have several themed shower curtains to choose from
    www.showerrods.com/Curtains.html