CurlTalk

Why is Adam Levine so fine?

curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
I vacillate between being annoyed and attracted to the man. It's just something about him.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Comments

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Yes there is...

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1368502040.291060.jpg
    ^ That
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1368502060.132127.jpg
    ^ This
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1368502077.263215.jpg
    ^ Some more of that

I have always found him attractive, and like you said it's just something about him. I know one of the 'things' is Prince was a huge musical influence on him, and I can hear it.

Dang it! I wanted to post Secret, but the only versions of the song I can find are covers or live :(
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,486Registered Users
    There is definitely something about him, <sigh> and I love Secret :love7:
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I was going to post something like this last night on the Say It thread...about someone else. :tongue5:
  • adorame06adorame06 Posts: 572Registered Users
    He sure does have something about him!! I adore his voice and he's very lovely to look at too ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using CurlTalk App
    CG on 2/16/2010
    My curls looks like the 3a pictures
    Hair length is to my bra strap, it's fine textured, but the density is thick, not much elasticity, Naturally Blonde but Color treated because of graying going on

My hair loves
    coconut oil
    Homemade FSG
    Hair one for my co wash
    Ecostyler olive oil

Princess Brandy Brat, Chief Jewel Crafter and Royal Nanny to the Court of the Red and White Rose for the Order of the Curly Crusaders.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    Yum......:tongue7:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users
    Sorry, I don't get it.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,235Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I don't know what he has, or why, but he sure has it. I think he's just delicious.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    YES HE IS!!!, that is all.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • SayoonSayoon Posts: 432Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    He looks like a sexual freak in a good way :p
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    I love this thread, because on the surface he's not my type in looks, and his voice is somewhat annoying, but somehow he makes it work. There are very few men I would label as "sexy," but he's got it in spades.
    Minneapolis, MN
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,486Registered Users
    delicious
    perfect way to describe him...I could eat him up :toothy7:
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Poodlehead wrote: »
    I love this thread, because on the surface he's not my type in looks, and his voice is somewhat annoying, but somehow he makes it work. There are very few men I would label as "sexy," but he's got it in spades.

Adam Levine brought you out from lurking? :shock:
    medussa wrote: »
    Poodlehead wrote: »

Adam Levine brought you out from lurking? :shock:
    I guess he inspired me. :wink:
    Minneapolis, MN
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    Count me in as one of those who thinks he's fine!
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fconfessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    I didn't say I understood it! lol

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
    Thank you, PerriP!!!:toothy4:

I love a sexy, funny man. It's a great combination. I wonder what he's like in bed....:love10: You know all of you are wondering the same thing.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    I think all those tattoos are gross. Y'all can have my share of him.
    I'm not into tattoos either, but I could make an exception with him. I think he would be fun.
    From Michael Berg:

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    Sayoon wrote: »

Don't he though?

I know I don't know you, but I want you, so bad...
    Everyone has a secret but aww can they keep it? Oh no they can't.

I want to know his.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrickTrick Posts: 140Registered Users
    This made me like him even more, because I can't even express my hatred of that show in words...

Adam Levine On Honey Boo Boo: "Literally The Worst Thing That's Ever Happened"

:love7:

2c/3a, fine, low porosity.

Poo: Garnier Fructis Pure Clean (yes, it has A Sulfate!!, but I have Teflon hair)
    Co-wash (when I feel so inclined, which isn't often!): VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner
    Conditioner/LI:
    same for both -- whatever I have in the shower at the time (I experiment a lot)
    Style: EcoStyler Olive Oil <3
    Dry: Diffuse or air dry, or both...depends on my mood

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,235Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    ^ Yep, my love for him just went up a notch.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    Fifi.G wrote: »
    Sayoon wrote: »

Don't he though?

I know I don't know you, but I want you, so bad...
    Everyone has a secret but aww can they keep it? Oh no they can't.

I want to know his.
    That makes my breath catch. Love that song!
    Minneapolis, MN
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    I think all those tattoos are gross. Y'all can have my share of him.

I think he's a cutie in the face, but I can't stand all of the tattoos.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    I don't like the tats either, but I can close my eyes.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png