Growing out and into trouble

davidkaltsasdavidkaltsas Posts: 119Registered Users
Hi I have grown my wavy-curly hair ( 2c-3a) 5 months and its 3,5 inches. Even if my hair is not that curly it is poofy.. I generally like poofy hair. but mine because its not that long it is poofy on the top of my head which I hate. Does anyone in which length my hair will weigh enough to be flat on the top ? Thank you for your time :)!
Curl Pattern: 3a mixed with 3b
Porosity:Low
Density:Medium to High
Width:Medium-Coarse
Length:Medium

CG Method since 25/6/13

Want to reach terminal length !

Comments

• want2bcurlywant2bcurly Posts: 97Registered Users
    i dont know how long it needs to be but mabie try a smoothing product to help it lay flatter? i know that as i started growing out my pixie it grew up, not down,. hope someone can help:)
  • davidkaltsasdavidkaltsas Posts: 119Registered Users
    i dont know how long it needs to be but mabie try a smoothing product to help it lay flatter? i know that as i started growing out my pixie it grew up, not down,. hope someone can help:)

smoothing products really help (i have already some) i checked in your profile that your. Hair is wavy whirly (2c) too so i guess that they start growing down at the same length. You would. Help me really much if you could remember the length that your hair started growing down :lol::happy7:
    Curl Pattern: 3a mixed with 3b
    Porosity:Low
    Density:Medium to High
    Width:Medium-Coarse
    Length:Medium

CG Method since 25/6/13

Want to reach terminal length !
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm guessing you want to work in defining it as opposed to flattening it. Take a look at the Jessicurl video of Ryan on YouTube.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • want2bcurlywant2bcurly Posts: 97Registered Users
    well i would say at 4 to 5 inches. but at that point my hair becomes more of a 3a curl.( my profile isnt accurate. they game me another persons curl type and starting date.lol). i was also going to suggest a defining product too. (as chupie said)if you define the curls they wont be as "poofy". good luck

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file