Bantu knots

curlicious13curlicious13 Registered Users Posts: 1,632 Curl Neophyte
I got my hair done & am please. Can't wait to take them down. ;)

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1367770685.787245.jpg

Comments

• curlicious13curlicious13 Registered Users Posts: 1,632 Curl Neophyte
    Took my Bantu knots out today & feel like a million bucks!

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1368211065.189162.jpg
  • 7OH4_QC7OH4_QC Registered Users Posts: 57
    How many days wear did you get out of it? What products did you use and what was the results vs. your expectations?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App
    I left the knots up a week before taking them down. But I got a weekend wear out of it. By Sunday my hair was a mess. I don't know how to keep the curls going: do i twist it up every night, cover my hair ... Do I wet it everyday? Things like that. Overall I was pleased.
    I washed my hair with my sulfate free 'nice & curly' 3-in1 shampoo conditioner de-tangle, & organic root stimulator twist & lock gel. Keep in mind I have type 3 hair that's VERY curly.
  • MscurlsMscurls Registered Users Posts: 9
    I did a Bantu knot out the other day but it came out dry. Is there a good moisturizer that I should use to keep my curls soft.
  • CourtneyBlakCourtneyBlak Registered Users Posts: 1
    I do my hair like this now and it comes out cute but since I'm in the military I have to keep the curls extra tight.ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1371993779.233202.jpg
    @courtney cute!!

@mscurls: this is the styling combo I use. I use the Shea moisture smoothie on my ends. Next, I use the style milk from root to tip. Lastly, use whatever gel you like. I'm currently switching between organic root stimulator twist & loc gel & Softee olive oil conditioning gel. Both of which I love.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file