CurlTalk

Chris Kelly (Kriss Kross) Died

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    sad. they were so cute.

• scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    so sad.

Jump, Jump
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Tom Joyner said he had just signed them to perform on his annual cruise.

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Drug overdose? Ugh, so young.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    I remember them. How sad.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbz_o0xLH4TwriHicKvGyoeIzgLs1Yuoigj_3Rj9bhEa7K8xZY
    Which one is he?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    Which one is he?

The one on the right.
    Here's another picture of them all grown up (in these pics he's on the left):

kriss-kross-mac-daddy.jpg
    oh wow they did really grow up...
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Really sad. He was very attractive. RIP...
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,250Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That makes me sad. I have Jump Jump on my mp3 player. It makes me happy even tho it's not from 'my' generation.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • So_JaneSo_Jane Posts: 155Registered Users
    It seems as if a lot of young people are dying of drug overdose. I feel sorry for his family. Poor kid.:-(
    'Poo: Aubrey Organics or Suave Clarifying
    or Liquid African Black Soap (only 4-ingredients ; awesome!)
    Co-Wash: Aubrey Organics or Suave Condish
    Condish: Aubrey Organics or Onion Mask or Yogurt
    DT: Honey + Olive Oil + AO Condish or Yogurt mix
    ---
    Best Gel Combo, Ever!: Elasta Qp Feels Like Silk Liquid Gel +/under Eco Styler [Krystal, Brown] Gel (or under Wetline Extreme Styling Gel)- awesome!!