So are we still not getting an answer to Etsy?

Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
Ok we can't put our own shops in our siggies or promote our own shops but if we post to another posters shop is that ok? I feel like we aren't getting answers to this at all.
High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    Jess, I saw this when I first came on the site today--had trouble finding it when I read your post CurlTalk - Announcements in Forum : Announcements Not sure everyone is seeing this.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,574
    Guide63 wrote: »

I respectfully point out two very separate answers were given. Which one is it for now?

We can talk about Etsy, show pictures, but actual link Etsy links must be sent in PMs.

OR

As long as it is not your very own Etsy shop, you may provide a link and use one in your signature.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    The take away at this time is the rule is going to be re-written for better understanding. Follow this for now:

We can talk about Etsy, show pictures, but actual link Etsy links must be sent in PMs.

It takes time to get the rules re-written as they have to be done by the attorney from my understanding.

Thank you for your patience.
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,574
    It is an answer!! YAY!!

I understand it may change.

Thank you!! :)
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Registered Users Posts: 5,844 Curl Neophyte
    I think it's absolutely ridiculous that we can link to Zappos but not Etsy.

At least we got a definite answer now.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file