Products

naturalblondie88naturalblondie88 Registered Users Posts: 105
I realize this is something that can't be fixed over night, but I wish there was a way for the Products section of NC.com to be updated. Some of the product attributes are inaccurate (sulfate-free, silicone-free, etc) and I'm sure I'm not alone in relying on this website when looking for products.

I also wish that discontinued products could be deleted or at least have some sort of label on them so you know the product is discontinued. Countless times I have found a product I want to try by searching the products only to discover it's been discontinued for years.
Mostly 2c
Medium Width, Low Porosity (unsure), and Med-High Density
Frizz is a huge problem for me

Routine currently undergoing maintenance.
Low-Poo: PM Wild Ginger Awapuhi
CO/RO: SN Coconut
LI: GR Sleek & Shine
Mousse: HETT
Gel: HE Set Me Up
Pomade: BedHead Manipulator
DT: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Hair Likes: moisture, pineappling, scrunching
Hair Dislikes: raking product in, glycerin

Comments

• atx_eveatx_eve Registered Users Posts: 278 Administrator
    Hey!

In the past, I've relied on a few dedicated CurlTalkers and product reviewers to let me know when they come across an incorrect product listing or ingredient change. I also rely on the brand let me know when they reformulate their products.

As there are almost 8,000 products in the database, I come across these inconsistencies the same way any other NC user does -- through my personal searches. If you could let me know which products you came across that are incorrect, we'd be happy to fix the listing.

You bring up a great suggestion though -- we can start to look into a search feature that weeds out discontinued products. But like you acknowledged, that's a longterm undertaking.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! :)
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file