CurlTalk

Desperate!

xAnitaxAnita Posts: 24Registered Users
Ok i hope someone is able to help me.. My hair won't behave neither sit well for over a month now. Right now i'm in a different country, Italy for 3 more months. It's hard to get hands on products. Anyway.. I would was with olive line (dutch brand) following with or inceto coconut or yes to tomatoes. As soon as i rinse my hair, frizz is there and won't leave no matter what i do. I use kckt as a Li. Even if a apply a lot the frizz won't dissapear! So my hair gets weighed down and feels very soft when dry with waves instead of curls and hardly no clumping. I tried a dt trratment with1 tp olive oil and honey.. No succes either. Tried to shampoo as
I thought i may have build up.. My hair got more drier and frizzier instead. I would trie l' real mousse garnier fructies gel 24 hours or loreal extra strong. Cj pp push. I'm desperate.. Nothing seems to work :( i did a hair test, floating on the water and touching hair strand. It feels very soft when running with fingers up and down. So i think i have fine hair and low porosity. Anyone can help me out?

Comments

• RytokaRytoka Posts: 309Registered Users
    Try doing a protein treatment. Sounds like you may be over conditioned.
    Katie
    2C/3a, Medium Texture, Normal porosity, High Density, Normal Elasticity (so says the LCLF Hair analysis)
    Co Wash: As I am
    RO: Yes To Carrots / Ion
    LI: Biotera / Samy Big Curls Defining Cream
    Gel: FSG, Volumax (Original and Mega)
    Color: Henna
    Tools: Diffusing
    :thumright: