CurlTalk

Just tried Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat..love it!

I just bought it today and used it as a co-wash. I loved the way my scalp felt afterwards. Anyone else love this as a co wash?
JulesOnline
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3A/B? A corkicelli mix of ringlets, spirals, helixes & s-shaped curls
Medium-fine texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Summer: pink; Winter: Blue; Year Round: green
Lo-Poo:Giovanni SAS sulfate free poo, L'Oreal Evercream CC
Co-wash: TNRV, VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea, TNNM
RO/LI:
YTC, Nexxus Hydra-light w/ CNPF GVPCB, Biolage CB, TNNM, Giovanni SAS
Styler: KCCC FSG, BRHG, LALSG

Comments

• Corrina777Corrina777 Posts: 3,193Registered Users
    I see in your signature that you also use VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea- how would you compare the two? I've considered trying the Giovani TTT for co-washing, but I've found so few conditioners that are light enough/cleansing enough that I'm wary. So far, only the VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea has worked well for me. I hated Suave Coconut, and found that I could use Suave Daily Clarifying or VO5 Kiwi Lime if I absolutely had to (protein is not an issue for me- my hair can't seem to get enough, so it's ironic that I prefer the protein-free conditioner).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a/f/iii
    Modified CG since 11/5/11
    CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
    RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
    LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
    STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
  • curry curlscurry curls Posts: 972Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've used it and loved it. Now, I use the Trader Joe's version. It's the Tea Tree Tingle. I like it better actually, and it's cheap. I think it's around $3.00 if I remember correctly. And, it doesn't have glycerin. That was a plus for me. It's a 16oz. bottle. You get more for less. :-)
    Started CG July 8, 2008

3B

Co-wash: Deva Decadence No Poo
    Rinse out: Deva Decadence One Condition
    Leave-in/Styling: Deva Decadence One Condition, Deva Supercream, and Deva B'leave-in
    Others: ACV rinses and protein treatments