Newbie here!

stephlynnstephlynn Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello everyone! I have had a love/ hate relationship with my curly/wavy hair forever. I have abused my hair for waaaaay to long and it's time to really cut out the sulfates and silicones to see if I can get my curls pretty and frizz free :) I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Registered Users Posts: 813 Curl Neophyte
    Hi, stephlynn! :wave: This is a great place to learn how to care for your curls! Have fun and keep us posted on your progress!
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • mell_152mell_152 Registered Users Posts: 90
    Hi stephlynn! I'm new too! I just started CG yesterday and hoping for prettier curls!
    Just starting CG (04/18/13)
    2C/3A hair, medium texture, normal porosity (I think!)
    Trying out: Suave Naturals wild strawberry (co-wash) Garnier Fructis Pure and Clean fortifying conditioner, Redken crystal curls 6, Live Clean Argan Oil Treatment, Pantene curl shaping gel
    Thinking of trying: Live Clean Argan oil conditioner or Live Clean Bali Oil conditioner....who recommends them?
  • hotdogprincesshotdogprincess Registered Users Posts: 4
    Welcome! Can't wait to see your hair's progress!
    Low, low, low porosity
    Loves steam and humidity
    Medium width strands, ear-length
    Type: 2C/3A
    Products: Shea Moisture
  • ShnccShncc Registered Users Posts: 8
    Im in the Exact sMe position as you :) ...I started properly on CG today and have mistreated my hair too much! Lets look forward to a future of luscious curls! :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file