We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Newbie ! Any takers on my Journey ??

TiaraxoxTiaraxox Posts: 6Registered Users
I have decided to go natural!! I am 1 month post relaxer . i would like to know some great moisturizing conditioners u ladies have use and adored so I can check them out and what brand of Shea butter do you use ?? If any newbie transitioners would like a partner for encouragement , comparing techniques, conversing on products I'm your girl ! I am 19 by the way .

YouTube channel :/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fhotshotshun93" class="Popup .... I have yet to post but I will soon
Facebook : if u r interested I will message you back

Comments

• taele1090taele1090 Posts: 19Registered Users
    Ausie moist but its not natural and L'oreal evercreme

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
  • curlicious13curlicious13 Posts: 1,632Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My hair & I like the nice & curly line.
  • TiaraxoxTiaraxox Posts: 6Registered Users
    Thanks for the info @Taele ill be sure to check it out !
    I used ths L'oreal over night with coconut oil and my hair was sooooo soft if you want to try it. Its a deep treatment

• marie.blue.7marie.blue.7 Posts: 13Registered Users
    Technically I've been transitioning for about a year, but I've only started acknowledging that that's what I'm doing in the past few weeks.
    I have really dry hair so all of my conditioners emphasize moisture.

I'm CG. And currently I'm using:
    VO5 Tea Therapy Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner
    Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner
    Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner

I have a few other Shea Moisture products and I'm trying to figure out which combos work best for my hair. Adding too much of the SM products weigh my hair down just a little.
  • Imani530Imani530 Posts: 58Registered Users
    The SheaMoisture line is the bomb.com and use oils, I really like coconut oils.
    @ Taele :sounds great! I already have coconut oil I would just need to get Loreal im excited to try Thanks ! Also what is your hair type?

@ Marie blue : moisture is the key to healthy hair I will check out these product as well just wondering what is your hair type ?!
    @Imani thank U ! I've been debated what Shea butter to use I have heard a lot about oyin handmade . Have u ever used theirs ?
  • marie.blue.7marie.blue.7 Posts: 13Registered Users
    My hair properties are, I think:
    High density
    High porosity
    Medium texture
    Normal elasticity

Curl type:
    3c, I think

My hair is still in the beginning stages of returning to a healthy state, so Idk how much any of this will change.
    To be honest im not even sure lol i just do what i feel my hair likes if it makes it soft and keep it moist i stick to it and im only 5 months into my transition

@ Taele and Marie . Basically I have to find what works for me lol .Thank thank you for all words of encouragement .i will keep all of these in mind :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file