CurlTalk

loving phytodefrisant

So this PJ has been cured. It's been 2 month now and I've only been using 2 styling products the entire time!!

Phytodefrisant has made all the difference in the world! I use that on soaking hair with JoiWhip over it and great hair days every time :)
password: wavy

Comments

• SnarlsSnarls Posts: 2,537Registered Users
    I REALLY need to get a hold of this JoiWhip stuff.

So the two work really well together? That sounds great. I've got 2 big tubes of phytodefrisant and I haven't been sure what to do with them, because I never figured out quite how to use it. It makes my hair sooooo silky, I love that.

Wow! Congratulations!
    formerly Castella
    (my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Grrrrr! More expensive stuff to put on my wish list. :evil:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    what's phytodefrisant?
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • rushirb55rushirb55 Posts: 146Registered Users
    2C-3A??? Currently using Curly Q Milkshake, 3-minute Aussie Miracle, using non-sulphate shampoos, MopTop Pomade, Boots curl creme, always looking for that next miracle product for my hair! My PJ is never satisfied.