We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Any 2s use the "spritz and condish" method???

wavywonderwavywonder Posts: 32Registered Users
And does it work for you? Just doing some reading and catch up on techniques and was intrigued by this method, but wanted to know if any wavies use it. If you love it, what exactly does it do for you? :happy1:

Comments

• NelekeNeleke Posts: 456Registered Users
    I haven't tried it yet, but am willing to try tomorrow... the only thing I was wondering about: do you just spray your hair until it's damp? or do you get it wet? and do you have to scrunch afterwards or just leave it airdry? and do you have to put gel/mousse in it after you sprayed it?
    2c: fine texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity, normal-high density
    CG since March 8th 2013
    Low Poo: Rainforest Radiance shampoo
    Conditioner: Yes to Cucumbers
    Styler: BRHG, Garnier Fructis Gel
    PT: Gliss Kur Repair & Volume

iherb.com: get a 5$ discount on orders under 40$ or a 10$ discount on orders over 40$ when you order for your first order by using the following discount code: CFH441
  • lenielenie Posts: 20Registered Users
    Neleke wrote: »
    I haven't tried it yet, but am willing to try tomorrow... the only thing I was wondering about: do you just spray your hair until it's damp? or do you get it wet? and do you have to scrunch afterwards or just leave it airdry? and do you have to put gel/mousse in it after you sprayed it?

This post might help answer some questions :)

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/89299-spritz-condish-washing-porous-types-thirsty-curls-everywhere.html

Wavywonder - I too haven't tried it but I probably will within the week. I'll be sure to post my results :toothy4:
    2b newbie as of 4/8/13
    Fine hair, normal porosity. Still experimenting to determine moisture and protein preferences.

So far.....
    Occasional Wash: SM Shea Butter Curl & Shine
    Co-wash:Suave Naturals Coconut, VO5 Kiwi Lime

Plopping and diffusing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file