To The Baby Calvin's Mama!

:notworthy:

:wav:

:occasion7::occasion7::occasion7:

:occasion6:
:dog:

Comments

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Posts: 3,413Registered Users
    Happy Birthday!!!
    :occasion7::occasion7::occasion7::occasion7::occasion7::occasion7::occasion7::occasion7::occasion7:
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Posts: 3,413Registered Users
    Happy Birthday!!!
    :occasion7::occasion7::occasion7:
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,675Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Happy Birthday Springy, hope you have a fabulous day!

:occasion4:
    3b in South Australia.
  • missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users
    Woohoo! Happy birthday Springy! Did you get to unwrap anything due to the east coast loophole? :headbang:
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Happy Birthday!!!!!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • kasdenkasden Posts: 1,040Registered Users
    :occasion9:Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous celebration filled with all your favorite things! :occasion1: :love4:
    2c/3a, fine, low-med porosity, below BSL, mod CG since 9/09

"I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." - Leigh Standley
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Happy Birthday Springy!! Have a blast.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,494Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    i love this smiley!

birth-day-candle-smiley.gif?1292867556

but you have to have cake to go with it!

thumb_cake-girl.gif
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • B-wavyB-wavy Posts: 1,733Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Springy! Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope your Birthday Eve was spectacular and your Birthday Day will be even way more spectacular-er!!!

:toothy4:

:occasion6:

:love7:

:occasion5:

:occasion4:

:toothy1:
  • Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Posts: 2,544Registered Users
    Happy birthday!!
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    birthday-124.jpg

(^ I know that's not a doxie but it still made me laugh!)

Happy Birthday, Spring! Hope it's awesome! (It will be, because it's a March birthday, sooo...)

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    Happy birthdayyyyyyyyy:occasion9::occasion9::icescream::toothy4::occasion7:!!!1!!!1
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    tumblr_lvgkll3FwK1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

spring's face when she got her present from calvin
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    Happy Birthday, spring, from the pack and me, plus this cat:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25303-1364489664-16_preview_zps975d377b.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,235Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Happy birthday spring! May you have a pantyline-less day!
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    Happy Birthday Springy! You and the smile. ;)

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Oh my word, y'all are SO awesome!!! :blob6: So awesome that I'm on fi-yah I'm so happy with all the birthday wishes!

MissB, I decided to cut him a break (hehe) and not insist on the loophole, but I did open my gift this morning and he got me a new digital camera!!!! I haven't had time to play with it because we're headed out, but I'm pretty excited about it.

Murrrr, Calvin better not leave me any presents today. :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users
    Happy birthday, neighbor! :)

I hope you get all the Sift treats you could ever want today!

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Happy Birthday Springy!

dogdriving6sv.gif

Chill out and let the dog drive for once!

(I don't know. I wanted to post something with an animal like everyone else. :goofy: )
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    Happy Birthday!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Happy Birthday, girl!!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Oh my word, y'all are SO awesome!!! :blob6: So awesome that I'm on fi-yah I'm so happy with all the birthday wishes!

MissB, I decided to cut him a break (hehe) and not insist on the loophole, but I did open my gift this morning and he got me a new digital camera!!!! I haven't had time to play with it because we're headed out, but I'm pretty excited about it.

Damn, and he ate some high fiber wrapping paper so they'd be gift wrapped!
    :laughing7:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8kyf8GEYkAx3uxhfJAf_RdC7xvii3J9k-O0f6g1nIGT0ZJ8zd
  • irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users
    uploadfromtaptalk1364596119024.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I love all these animal pictures!! :lol:

Minxy, that basset is hilarious. LOL

I've had the best day. Breakfast was really good and the coffee was SO good. I actually had luck on my side and found some clothes and a pair of shoes at the outlet mall so I'm really excited about that. Plus I had coupons and got a great deal on my stuff at Loft (I even got a dress!)! w00t!

Thank y'all again for the thoughtful birthday wishes, it really means a lot to me. :love5:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • kasdenkasden Posts: 1,040Registered Users
    spring1onu wrote: »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! More pictures of the World Famous Wiener Dog Race Champion, Calvin!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :occasion5:
    2c/3a, fine, low-med porosity, below BSL, mod CG since 9/09

"I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." - Leigh Standley
    And get this, Mr. Spring got the camera at Best Buy and I was looking at the same camera online at THEIR site and it was $52 cheaper and he just bought it yesterday!! He just took it back to BB and they adjusted the price for us, thank goodness. I would have hated to return it and go through the hassle of re-buying it since we've already used it.

I'm super excited because it's wi-fi enabled for transferring pictures, but I haven't used that feature yet so I'm skeptical as to how well it will work. If it works really well there may be a Calvin picture overload in the pets thread. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• maria_imaria_i Posts: 1,760Registered Users
    Happy birthday!!:love10:

I m very glad you had a nice day!!
    3a/b, CG mostly.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]