I have to confess!

Comments

• lcl0706lcl0706 Posts: 959Registered Users
    if I wasn't randomly drug tested at work I'd still smoke pot. I loved it. I see no reason it should be illegal.
    :wave: fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
    Poo: Giovanni 50:50
    RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
    LI: KCKT
    PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
    Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
    Gels: SCC spray gel

hairsiggy-4-1.jpg
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    Josephine wrote: »
    murrrcat wrote: »
    My friend used to smoke weed all the time ( I did in hs to be cool :laughing5:) and then I got annoyed because she would just go to sleep....with me still awake at her house! She did it 5 times!

That reminds me, I need to try a vaporizer with weed to help me sleep.

Vaporizers are my jam sis. I like it so much better than a bong (I always end up coughing like a noob lol). That and my super cute, pink one-hitter.
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Beezies are my dogs.

I had a bong last 12 years. It broke like 2 years ago. I was DEVASTATED.

12 years! We had been through thick and thin. Many moves. Many.... things!

I still miss it. I have pictures of her. Me and her. Sitting.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    iroc wrote: »
    Josephine wrote: »
    My friend used to smoke weed all the time ( I did in hs to be cool :laughing5:) and then I got annoyed because she would just go to sleep....with me still awake at her house! She did it 5 times!

That reminds me, I need to try a vaporizer with weed to help me sleep.

I've gone through periods of insomnia where that was the only thing that would let me sleep. I prefer it to the alternative. I won't take Ambien. I don't do sleeping pills bc I have kids and I want to be able to wake up.

Currently I occasionally take a low dose of xanax. I don't like doing that but its whats available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App

Green dragon gave me the best sleep ever. I won't take sleeping pills if I've been drinking, that scares me. And I'm not giving up drinking anytime soon.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    juanab wrote: »
    I don't drink hard liquor anymore. I have to take medications that are hard on my liver. No point in compounding the problem. The only thing I miss is tequila. I haven't given up my wine though. ;)

This is exactly the case with my best friend. When we were younger he would drink, but as he needed more medication for headaches, he stopped. I could not even remember the last time he drank. On special occasions, I would ask if he wanted one glass of anything, and he would decline. No problem, until recently. He spiraled out of control after his catfish situation and started drinking non stop. The next time he came to visit me, after this happened, I asked if he wanted drink and he was back on the wagon. I was so mad!! Lol. Not really, but kind of. You mean I have been offering you one drink, on rare occasion, for many years and you cant do that but you can spend 2 months alone, and drunk off your butt!! Evil!!

SCG, one of my brother wrecked his car and went to jail for drinking & driving when I was in elementary school. *I hated for some time too, but later on, It really just helped me learn the importance of not drinking and driving.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    God I could not drink beer alone just for the heck of it. I drink it with burgers. Kinda the same for wine. I drink it with food and/or right after I've eaten. But I do sometimes just have a glass after a ~day~.

Also drinking to get drunk was only fun in college. My sister still does that and I'm like "how are you not tired all the time?" I do make exceptions for celebration (or commiseration) like defending your dissertation or w/e. But like on friday night happy hours, a martini or two will suffice yo.

Brunch and bottomless mimosas are a free for all tbh lol

bwaaaahahah that's how I feel.

plus drunk equals me on the toilet...my butt on the toilet not face, I don't throw up.

I have no problems with weed, unless you invite me over and then precede to nap while I sit in your house with your friends who I don't know at all!! So awkward!

My brother is still in college phase drinking, he gets wasted all the time and he's been out of college for years YEARS I TELL YOU, I did college drinking...my freshman year- to mid sophomore than I quit after my blackout episode.

once my rm's invited me out with them, one of my rm's friends was the angry drunk the other was the sad drunk, so the angry drunk was yelling at the sad drunk for being sad and crying and ruining everyone time, so then she kept crying. :lol:

Ugh. Worst time of my life. We all drank equally the same amount, I don't understand why I was the least drunk...

I just sat on the couch like

tumblr_l9dh12jJED1qa9yff.gif
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
    SCG wrote: »
    I went to party where everyone had "popped" a molly. God they were so lame, "omg i can't stop shaking, omg I just took a molly" x 500 times. WE GET IT you're soooo cool.

Do you know how glad I am that batches of Molly seem to be better now? People still have their moments, but it was horrific when it first became popular. One person would have to be restrained by 5 or more officers, when they flipped, and people flipped. Most thought the dead were crawling out of the ground and satan was coming to drag them to hell. *One guy literally beat himself with a baseball bat in the middle of the road trying to get the demons off of him.

I saw some flip outs when I was younger. I once watched a guy throw himself down stairs, numerous times, on shrooms, but nothing like that. *He just thought it was fun.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fifi.G wrote: »
    SCG wrote: »
    I went to party where everyone had "popped" a molly. God they were so lame, "omg i can't stop shaking, omg I just took a molly" x 500 times. WE GET IT you're soooo cool.

Do you know how glad I am that batches of Molly seem to be better now? People still have their moments, but it was horrific when it first became popular. One person would have to be restrained by 5 or more officers, when they flipped, and people flipped. Most thought the dead were crawling out of the ground and satan was coming to drag them to hell.

I saw some flip outs when I was younger. I once watched a guy throw himself down stairs, numerous times, on shrooms, but nothing like that.

oh my cousin is my age and a chronic user of "fun" drugs. She's told me all kinds of stories, she's also ran out into traffic my other cousin having to stop her. I stopped answering the phone when she would come visit my town to party.

btw She looks AWFUL y'all.

Don't do drugs.
    It'll make you ugly.
    I'm not talking meth face either, I'm just saying she looks like an exhausted person who's been constantly exhausted for 365 days 24/7, she just doesn't look normal anymore.

Do you know how glad I am that batches of Molly seem to be better now? People still have their moments, but it was horrific when it first became popular. One person would have to be restrained by 5 or more officers, when they flipped, and people flipped. Most thought the dead were crawling out of the ground and satan was coming to drag them to hell.

I saw some flip outs when I was younger. I once watched a guy throw himself down stairs, numerous times, on shrooms, but nothing like that.

oh my cousin is my age and a chronic user of "fun" drugs. She's told me all kinds of stories, she's also ran out into traffic my other cousin having to stop her. I stopped answering the phone when she would come visit my town to party.

btw She looks AWFUL y'all.

Don't do drugs.
    It'll make you ugly.
    I'm not talking meth face either, I'm just saying she looks like an exhausted person who's been constantly exhausted for 365 days 24/7, she just doesn't look normal anymore.

Yes, it will change people. I had many friends who got into harder drugs, and stayed there. Many who went to prison, some who died. It is horrible to watch.

I am by no means an idiot. I know people are going to do stuff, and younger generations will experiment. It's been going on for a very long time. That's not going to stop. I just sincerely hate it when something newer hits the street and causes some major problems. Drugs in the past few years have been insane. Bath salts to ... so many have died.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I don't have a problem with pot myself. Big whoop! The worst you will do is eat all the food in the house, and take a nap. Now people have to worry about their kid smoking synthetic (why???) having a seizure, and ending up on life support.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    Omggg I can handle most drunks except the sad drunk.

Like idk what to do with you sis.
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

Omggg I can handle most drunks except the sad drunk.

Like idk what to do with you sis.

I was the same way. Even the sad drunks didn't bother me. I was normally drunk too, but... Since Spending 10 years on my job, I have changed my mind. I deal with many angry and sad drunks, and it's now officially on my nerves. I also deal with the drunks who just have to drive, and kill others in the process. It's the dark side.

Now I would rather not deal with them, in my personal time. It makes me feel like I am working.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't have a problem with pot myself. Big whoop! The worst you will do is eat all the food in the house, and take a nap. Now people have to worry about their kid smoking synthetic (why???) having a seizure, and ending up on life support.

Unless it's laced with something, then it is a big whoop. I am cool, if it's just pot.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
    lol I just sat there like Okay.
    like my tattoo on my chest says why waste calories on alcohol when you can waste it on pizza

and also high fructose corn syrup in the form of barqs rootbeer.
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    like my tattoo on my chest says why waste calories on alcohol when you can waste it on pizza

and also high fructose corn syrup in the form of barqs rootbeer.

Preach.

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
    juanab wrote: »

Unless it's laced with something, then it is a big whoop. I am cool, if it's just pot.

That is the truth, and many have had the ol' Judy Fly trick pulled on them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What do the kids call a laced joint these days? I know Judy Fly has had a few different drug reference meanings, but that was the most popular slang used in my area, in the 90's. If someone asked you if you wanted to smoke a Judy, you better say no. It was most commonly laced with coke but could contain crank, special k, on and on.

No thank you. I'll avoid a K hole and/or a severe lack of sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    most people I met usually don't get told that they're smoking something laced until it's too late. People are jerks?

I have to confess that tomorrow I take a test for my hospital job if I get above an 80% I can start training but I missed some of the classes because of my current job, so part of me is hoping I don't pass because I know I'm not ready because I haven't studied as much as I should since I have ya know other things to study for. I'll have to do the classes over if I don't pass.
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I used to get tormented on the schoolbus in the 8th grade by a group of boys. Every day. They would scream things at me, a few times one would bring a balloon and poke me in the butt as I was getting off the bus, they were AWFUL. I used to go home and sob.

My mother called the school, talked to the bus driver, the principal, nobody did ANYTHING.

It was awful, and I still remember those boys and every one of their first and last names.

I tried yelling back at them as I got off the bus, giving them the finger silently as I got off, nothing made them stop.

So, I took matters into my own hands, and when I'd see one of them in the hallway in school and there were a lot of kids around, I would casually kick them REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD AS I COULD in the shin as I walked by them. I wouldn't move my head at all or make eye contact, I'd just kick them as hard as I could and keep going.

I actually got a pair of pointy ballet flats for this very reason...to make them hurt as much as possible.

I know violence is never the answer, but my GOSH. I was in so much pain that year because they used to torment me so much on the bus and nobody would do anything to make them stop.

I had terrible experiences in school. I'd dream of killing everyone.... Torturing them until they... just.... DIED! I hated these people. To this day I never want to see them again.

The potato thing is scary to me too. O.o

I'm so afraid of "trash company" (I REFUSE to even type them!!!) That after the trash has been in the house for 3 or more days, I won't look at it. I'll squint so I can just get the gist of where the can is when I dump stuff in it. *Damn shame*
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If someone tried giving me grief about not drinking I'm pretty sure I'd have to LOUDLY reply back how bad it upsets my stomach and ohhhhh my word I have to be on the toilet the whole next day and ohhhhh my goodness it's the worst. What? I can't hear you as you're walking away??

Dumb asses. Stay out of my kidneys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    ^ Don't worry, Springy. I never give anyone grief but my bff, and only because he was my most favorite drinking buddy in the world. Now he won't toast with me, on his birthday :( Lol.

It's a good decision to not drink, or not drink heavily, but still seems strange (as in, FOR REAL?) to me when a person has not even tried a sip.

And I live in Baptist country. Haha.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't know where the laced stuff is going. I've smoked a LOT of pot. Just about every day for 10 years. I've smoked with strangers at a Van Halen concert, at a James Taylor concert, and a Stone Temple Pilots concert. I've smoked with people at parties, outside of bars in Worcester, and I've bought weed through friends and friends of friends. I've never had a bad laced experience.

Now I DID see a friend of a friend who got laced stuff but she went into a bathroom with a bunch of guys who had her cornered in there - I mean, come on. Do Not smoke by yourself with a bunch of sketch balls.

I spent a good 6 months doing ecstasy on the weekends, and a year a little too wrapped up in the excitement of cocaine. Not my best years in decision making. But at the time it was fun and I at least know how to spot the signs.

I spent a few years every weekend at the clubs. I drank like I was a large, grown man. I danced, I got free drinks, I stayed up til dawn, I threw a drink in a guys face, ran from the cops, had a drug dealer lay his gun on my coffee table, I've seen the sun rise, slept til 7pm, got up to take a shower and do it all over again. All while keeping a very professional, supervisory position worked 45 hours a week, I had a nice car and my own apartment. By the time I was in my late 20's I stopped it all and settled down and had kids. I know I sound like a crazy person, but I was young, I had no responsibilities, and I partied a little.

Now I indulge in wine, and the very occasional, very rare, pot. If I go out, its to dinner with my man, and we're home and in our pjs by 9:30!!

Minxy, I had a 'dugout'. Its a wooden thing that has a compartment for the weed, and a one hitter pipe. I took that thing with me everywhere. I keep it now for nostalgia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Well giving grief to a loved one is totally different! :lol: I live for that sorta stuff. haha

I did enough drinking in my 20's to last me a life time. Although a few weeks ago at the grocery Mr. Spring was trying to convince me to get some margarita mix. What's he up to? :angry3: Nope, ain't gonna work! :lol:

I just feel sooooo incredibly HORRIBLE the next several days after drinking it's not worth it to me. Like, laying on the couch for two days feeling like I've been hit by a truck kinda bad. No, no, no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    Giving a loved one grief is always fun.

Hang overs did contribute to me slowing down and moderating. I can remember the days when I would black out, and feel great when I woke up. In my late 20's, that started changing. Halloween is the only time I allow myself to get isht faced now. That is my go wild, and blow off steam, and do not judge yourself for it day.

* And I will get a little wild on NYE, if I don't have to work. I'm usually working.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I confess, I once bit a baby. Broke the skin too. Don't worry though, I was a baby too. Not some baby-biting sicko. Apparently, he looked pretty tasty.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    TNB.....you evil baby biter...:evil1:

I was a biter as a child. I would bite my sister in her stomach. My mom tried everything, but I couldn't stop myself. As I got older all my pencils had chew marks all over them and none had erasers. Pen caps were chewed to destruction. I once chewed up a friends rubber frog he had hanging from his car mirror. I couldn't help myself. I guess I stayed in the oral stage a long time.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    I once bit my sister on the forehead when I was half-asleep. But I was like... 12 at that point. We had to share a bed on vacation, and I thought her forehead was my pillow (what that has to do with anything, I'll never know), apparently? After I bit her and she yelled at me, I said "Oops. Wrong object" and then rolled over and went back to sleep. :lol: It left a mark on her forehead for a few days. *witch cackle*

And yeah, ~9 years later, she and I still share a bed when we're traveling. She was a bit apprehensive about it for a little while there, though... Can't imagine why. :angel9:

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • KookyCurlKookyCurl Posts: 1,980Registered Users
    I confess.........I do not like the Foo Fighters.

I know, minor right? Well I mix with a lot of musicians and you'd think I said I hated puppies, skittles, and sunshine if I told them that! It's like Dave Grohl is a god to them! Yeah he's probably got some good ideas and views on the industry, I'm down with that. I just think he should have stuck to the drums.

Often I'll say things at work that seem like confessions, at least judging by people's reactions you'd think I was confessing a deep dark secret. Recently this included:
    my dislike of pepperoni
    the fact I've never seen Titanic, ever (I'm oddly proud of this one, and I was a teen when this came out)

I tried to get my Nana to take my younger half-sister (who was not her grandchild) because I didn't like her as a kid. I didn't quite get that I'd still have to see her because I was at my Nana's all the time. I just didn't like the addition to my Dad's household. I figured Nana could solve the problem. Now my sis and I are very close, so I'm glad I didn't find a way to get rid of her! This is a favorite tale with my family.
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    KookyCurl wrote: »
    I confess.........I do not like the Foo Fighters.

I know, minor right? Well I mix with a lot of musicians and you'd think I said I hated puppies, skittles, and sunshine if I told them that! It's like Dave Grohl is a god to them! Yeah he's probably got some good ideas and views on the industry, I'm down with that. I just think he should have stuck to the drums.

Often I'll say things at work that seem like confessions, at least judging by people's reactions you'd think I was confessing a deep dark secret. Recently this included:
    my dislike of pepperoni
    the fact I've never seen Titanic, ever (I'm oddly proud of this one, and I was a teen when this came out)

I tried to get my Nana to take my younger half-sister (who was not her grandchild) because I didn't like her as a kid. I didn't quite get that I'd still have to see her because I was at my Nana's all the time. I just didn't like the addition to my Dad's household. I figured Nana could solve the problem. Now my sis and I are very close, so I'm glad I didn't find a way to get rid of her! This is a favorite tale with my family.

I considered posting this as my confession. I have NO INTENTION of watching it.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file