I have to confess!

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    Me and my cousin prank called my neighbor to invite her to a fake garage sale and she was like "I know who this...we have caller ID MURRR" and then we hung up lol
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    I have pranked called people. My mom told me of her childhood hijinks and a friend and i pranked called places. so i blame my mom.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    murrrcat wrote: »
    Me and my cousin prank called my neighbor to invite her to a fake garage sale and she was like "I know who this...we have caller ID MURRR" and then we hung up lol

The joys and genius of prank calling died thanks to caller ID. I was long done with it by that point. ;) I had my fun. I did give myself away by laughing on more than once occasion.

Some guys (that I eventually started hanging out with) got my number in elementary school and pranked my house all the time. They would call in the middle of the night, and when my dad picked up they would say... "This is Donnie, Jordan, Joe, Danny and John, and we're the New Kids on the Block. Is your daughter home?" Goobers. My dad would cuss, and I would laugh.

ETA: I do know there has been a slight resurrection thanks to apps that change your nbr and your voice. A few months ago my bff got a call from the nbr "666" at 5am, and a voice mail from Satan saying he would see him soon. Haha. Pretty cute, but it took 10 seconds to figure out who called. I guess it's more popular now to prank 911 and have SWAT teams sent to peoples houses, which could result in an accidental shooting. Yeah, you're not doing that right.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Can I make a confession for my Uncle? It's one of my favorites.

When he was a teenager, the police station here was a camper trailer. It didn't even have a telephone in it. Just a desk and a couple of chairs. One night, when the deputy was put riding the road, my uncle and his friend hooked the camper up to his truck and pulled it far into the woods. BAHA! It took them 2 weeks to find it.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    haha! thats funny fifi.

If we telling on other folks i have one for my dad and another for my grandma.

when my grandma was a teen she stole her neighbors goat as a joke. then she lost it. but he found it eventually.

my dad grew up in a snobbing area because my grandpa worked for the railroad and they bought houses for their employees. of course the snobs didnt like the influx of poor immigrants and black people so they treated them like crap. one of the neighbors was a dude who was horrible and would say things about my family and such things. thankfully my grandma had no clue about the lingo so it went over her head (she had no clue what a commune was! Ha!) so anywho. to get revenge my dad painted a peace sign on dude's lawn in flamable material and lit it on fire. dad was a runningback so was quick on his feet and got away without being seen. the neighbors knew it was someone from the railroad section but had no proof of who. my poppop had an idea his son did it.
    ^ hehehehe. "It's all good". ;)
    You had to do something in rural areas to keep yourself entertained.

I always loved my uncles stories. He was a rebellious punk. My dad had a few of his own, but he never pushed it like my uncle. He stole all the news papers from the paper truck and dumped them in a lake. Also, from what I have been told, it was Duke of Hazard around here every single weekend. My uncle hyped up all of his vehicles, and gave chase every chance he got. I think they all enjoyed it. Of course, back then, there were no other cars on the road at that time of night. It was not as crowded, and they did not have anywhere near the risk of injuring others as one would now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Everyday I want to pack a bag and and hop the rails, like a hobo.

I really wish I had the guts to just leave and not let anyone know. I would drop a postcard once a year so they will know i am still alive. maybe.
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    when I was about 12, I stayed over my cousin's house a lot. She would sneak boys in all the time. They made me drink. In fact, I remember the one guy making me sit on his lap and he would stab me with a straight pin until I drank enough of the 40oz. (WTF!)

By the time I was 13/14, I could drink a 40 of Old English Malt liquor and a shortie of Mad Dog.
    ^ Jerk! It's terrible that he would poke you with a straight pin until he thought you had enough. Someone needs to poke him in the eye for forcing a kid to drink.

In related yet unrelated news:
    Old E! 8 Ball! I have not thought about that particular 40 in years.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    I know. I have to laugh at how crazy that was. INSANE
    scrills wrote: »
    I know. I have to laugh at how crazy that was. INSANE

Well, we can't change the past so we might as well find a way to laugh about it.

My confession: Olde English 800 was the first alcoholic beverage I drank. Cheers!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Mine was Strawberry Hill or some crap.

Boones!

tumblr_loz7mvuQqr1qlm83to1_400.jpg

I still get a little sick thinking about it. I could drink a whole bottle by myself.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
    ^ I remember that one, too. I thought I might end up drinking Boones Farm or some type of wine cooler the first time but... Nope. I drank Olde E with my friend & then boyfriends neighbor who I will call Quest, because that's we called him. The next night I had a screw driver (see first time thread), and the next day I ventured into "puff puff pass-ville". I went wild in a matter of 3 days. I was a senior though, and managed to avoid going buck wild until after I graduated.

Now I can hardly stand to drink, and can't/won't go any further than that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Bacardi Rum & coke. Can't even smell it today without wanting to heave. One hell of a hang over. Ever Clear chased with beer. I think I lost some brain cells with that one.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    Mine were b&js wine coolers. Tasted like damn kool aid lol. I think I got a buzz after like three.

Oh how far I've come...
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    My first proper slow dance was to Strawberry Wine.

I was head over heels for the guy too. And I still swoon when I hear the song haha
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    scrills wrote: »
    when I was about 12, I stayed over my cousin's house a lot. She would sneak boys in all the time. They made me drink. In fact, I remember the one guy making me sit on his lap and he would stab me with a straight pin until I drank enough of the 40oz. (WTF!)

By the time I was 13/14, I could drink a 40 of Old English Malt liquor and a shortie of Mad Dog.

Mad Dog! Lol!

My first drinks were wine coolers, and then worked my way up to Sutter Home white zin. I was probably 14 or 15. My mom would have them around and she didn't really care if I drank one. It wasn't a big deal. Then I drank Zima a few times. I wasn't truly drunk for the first time til I was 18. My mom took me to Aruba and we drank grape crushes and tequila shots.

We're not alcoholics or anything, lol. My family has always been social drinkers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My first proper slow dance was to Strawberry Wine.

I was head over heels for the guy too. And I still swoon when I hear the song haha

My first kiss was to The End by The Doors.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I once gave someone a phone message to return a call to Myra Manes, with the phone number to a funeral home.
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Someone at work did that to me. I was so embarrassed. The man at the funeral home said it was ok they got a lot of those calls.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    My first alcoholic drink was French wine that I got guilted into drinking during my trip. :lol: I hated it. However, looking back, it was actually a better option than what my dinner hosts originally wanted me to drink... Absinthe. After watching the New Girl episode about absinthe, I would've surely made a fool of myself afterwards. ;) Thank goodness for my over-protective French "mom".

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I have no clue what my first drink was (besides watered down wine for special occasions when I was little), but I can't touch Malibu after the summer I was 18 and drank that with V8 Splash. Makes me want to hurl just thinking about it :(
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    My age isn't a big scandal or anything. I'm 38 years old but my husband thinks I'm 1 year older and my son thinks I'm one year younger...lol. It's a bit confusing at times because I forget myself. I've been telling people I'm 39 but that's not for another 7 months.

:lol:
    I have no clue what my first drink was (besides watered down wine for special occasions when I was little), but I can't touch Malibu after the summer I was 18 and drank that with V8 Splash. Makes me want to hurl just thinking about it :(

My dad always told me mixing alcohol (especially rum) with sugary mixes (like juice) is asking for a hangover. Too bad I didn't listen til I was much older.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I've never heard that, but it makes sense. The only times I feel bad are after a night of things like Smirnoff Ice or sangria.

I can drink a champion amount of vodka/sofa and be fine!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SunshineGrrlSunshineGrrl Posts: 3,823Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have never been drunk. It takes too much alcohol and I hate the taste of it, so I've never been drunk. And it's probably best that way because people say I'd probably be a mean drunk. I can't say that I'd disagree because I'm mean when I'm sick and don't feel good. I'd rather than remain a mystery unsolved.

• SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    I have never been drunk. It takes too much alcohol and I hate the taste of it, so I've never been drunk. And it's probably best that way because people say I'd probably be a mean drunk. I can't say that I'd disagree because I'm mean when I'm sick and don't feel good. I'd rather than remain a mystery unsolved.

Same here. I think I'd either be a mean drunk (because I generally just suppress whatever rude things I'm thinking), or just a cryer. Or the person who is like "Srsly. Guise srsly. You guise are mah best frahns."

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
    I've never heard that, but it makes sense. The only times I feel bad are after a night of things like Smirnoff Ice or sangria.

I can drink a champion amount of vodka/sofa and be fine!

I've never had vodka/sofa, but large amounts of vodka will put me on the sofa! Ha!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    SCG wrote: »

Same here. I think I'd either be a mean drunk (because I generally just suppress whatever rude things I'm thinking), or just a cryer. Or the person who is like "Srsly. Guise srsly. You guise are mah best frahns."

I think I'm the only person who doesn't turn into any kind of drunk, I act like myself, which is a fool but with no boundaries, aka I act like myself in high school before I came to college and realized everyone was judgmental and became an antisocial recluse.

I also get really sleepy and usually got to bed, and get migraines, and diarrhea so that is why I don't drink. I just drink like one drink and I'll be on the toilet. Unless its tequila...

Once when I got blackout drunk (worst experience never did again and never will because I don't remember most of it anyway) I woke up after and Peed on the toilet...with MY BOTTOMS STILL ON AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHA

From that, I can't even smell a four loko without gagging, you know that was before they changed the formula, because the formula used to be death.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
    ^ hahaha!

I went out one night after my 2nd foot surgery. I had taken a couple of pain pills earlier in the day, and had hardly eaten a bite. My friends greeted me with a large soda cup full of beer which I drank quickly on our way to the bar. I had a few more there (which I had to sneak out and drink b/c I was a youngster), and was blitzed. I went to the bathroom, someone had peed all over the seat, and I was trying to hover gracefully. I couldn't even stand in my orthopedic velcro shoes let alone squat. My aim was poor, and I peed on the feet of the woman in the stall beside me. She started screaming. Oh JC! I actually knew her, and apologized numerous times. All was forgiven, I left with my friends, and we headed to a party. Later on at the party, while reaching across a couple of people on the couch to tap my friend on her arm, I accidentally slapped the bottom beer bottle that a woman was drinking out of, as she had it turned up taking a sip. I hit it rather hard, and chipped her two front teeth as a result.

Yep. Same woman I peed on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file