I have to confess!

Comments

• irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    murrrcat wrote: »
    Oh I have a good one.

I like cleaning.

There I said it. I enjoy cleaning and organizing it calms me. Wait let me rephrase, I enjoy cleaning after myself. No one else, unless like my nephew or something. Other people need to learn to clean their own sh**.

Oh come on now. We all know that one is mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    thelio wrote: »
    ok this is a biggy and i may even get arrested for this. but maybe not because i was only 6!

I watched a movie when I was a kid about a girl's boarding school. all the students were super smart and spoke french and latin and reading giant books. even the not so smart girl was reading books! i wanted to be them. i wanted to be super smart and know all the languages and read all the big books. In my school those stupid kids couldnt even read, so not to hurt their feelings i had to pretend i couldnt read. I could read when i was 3!! they were trying to read books I read when i was 3!!! I was so bored, and I hated school!!

so i asked my parents if i could go to boarding school. they said "NO! be stupid like all the other kids at your stupid school who cant read little stupid baby books!!" (not really, but thats how i saw it in my kiddie brain). So, i thought that if my parents were dead i would get their insurance money and so then i could pay for myself to go to the fancy smarty pantsy boarding school.

mommy always told me that if i drink cleaning products i would die, so i dipped their toothbrushes in bleach. the good news is they didn't die. the bad news is i never got to learn all the languages. oh and my parents had no insurance, so if they died i would had to live with my grandma. And would probably be a whole lot more screwed up then i am now.

Please don't call the cops on me!! I was a kid! I was young and stupid!!

HOLY crap. This one wins.
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    Thelio wins!
    3c/4a
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Thelio, don't feel so bad....I dipped my sister's toothbrush in my dad's hair cream hoping to poison her. I wouldn't have gotten anything other then her out of my life. We never got along, not even today.

ETA: I was 11.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • SayoonSayoon Posts: 432Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    thelio wrote: »
    ok this is a biggy and i may even get arrested for this. but maybe not because i was only 6!

I watched a movie when I was a kid about a girl's boarding school. all the students were super smart and spoke french and latin and reading giant books. even the not so smart girl was reading books! i wanted to be them. i wanted to be super smart and know all the languages and read all the big books. In my school those stupid kids couldnt even read, so not to hurt their feelings i had to pretend i couldnt read. I could read when i was 3!! they were trying to read books I read when i was 3!!! I was so bored, and I hated school!!

so i asked my parents if i could go to boarding school. they said "NO! be stupid like all the other kids at your stupid school who cant read little stupid baby books!!" (not really, but thats how i saw it in my kiddie brain). So, i thought that if my parents were dead i would get their insurance money and so then i could pay for myself to go to the fancy smarty pantsy boarding school.

mommy always told me that if i drink cleaning products i would die, so i dipped their toothbrushes in bleach. the good news is they didn't die. the bad news is i never got to learn all the languages. oh and my parents had no insurance, so if they died i would had to live with my grandma. And would probably be a whole lot more screwed up then i am now.

Please don't call the cops on me!! I was a kid! I was young and stupid!!

Lol don't stress about it, I once dipped my ex's toothbrush in the toilet after watching Seinfeld..I was mad he was an ass..fair enough !
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    okay I will say this, since thelio's was pretty extreme.

No one tell anyone ever. THIS DOESN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD.

When I was little I tried to choke myself on a hanger (it didn't even work because the hanger wouldn't bend and my neck was obviously too skinny) .....to be a ghost....like Casper. I don't think my child brain understood that I would be dead forever. Omg my child brain was stupid.
    Then I couldn't get it off my head and really choked and cried and screamed in the bathroom (obvioulsy I wasn't really choking if I could scream) and my mom found out.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I was mad at my parents once and pissed in the pitcher of lemonade I knew they were gonna drink with dinner. I mean, I loosed the floodgates!

But being the airhead that i am, I forgot and poured mysef a glass of it first. And OMG, I spit it out all over myself when i remembered and tasted how awful it was. And my mother was reaching for the pitcher and I knew I needed to pour it out asap bc it was so obvious what I had done...if they tasted it they would have known and killed me. So my mother and I were fighting over the pitcher of piss at the dinner table and finally got it away from her but not before a few drops landed on her plate. Plz don't tell them!

^ omg no. you. win. I have died. :laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5::laughing5:
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Oh spider that is soooo crazy!! That is somethig out of a comedy!! LMAO at that one!!!
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This. Thread. Is. Awesome.

I was going to confess something, but I won’t even. :notworthy:

ETA: Okay, maybe I will.

When my sister was in middle school and I was in grade school, she was selling these really good candy bars for a fundraiser. They were milk chocolate with caramel. They were SO good and we never had candy in the house except at holidays, so I was obsessed with them.

She kept the candy and the money from it in her room under her bed. I used to sneak in there and at first I would just straight up buy a candy bar. I don’t know why I sneaked, but I did. Probably because I wasn’t really supposed to be eating candy, even if I had the money for it.

Initially, I usually had to make change. I remember there were a lot of quarters and the bars were something like 50¢, so if I had a dollar, I would take 2 quarters back plus a candy bar.

Did I mention they were really good candy bars?

She had a lot of candy and a lot of money from selling, so my little incursions weren’t very noticeable. I was a real goody two shoes growing up, and this was one of my first forays into being bad. My mom was SERIOUS about no candy. So I was feeling a lot of guilt. But, surprise, surprise, I was bad and the world did not implode. So I got bolder.

I started to run out of money for the candy, so I got a little creative in making change in order to be able to “afford” the candy bars. So instead of putting in 50¢, I’d put in 25¢, for example.

Then I just needed money for other things, so I got even more creative. At that point, I think the stock of candy was low. I remember fighting the urge to take a candy bar, because I was pretty sure she was going to notice if I did. But she had so much money from selling, I was pretty sure she wouldn’t notice a couple quarters going missing here and there.

Now I knew stealing was flat-out wrong. It was all about not getting caught for me. It seemed, to my young brain, that if I wasn’t caught, I had done nothing really wrong. Total moral relativism at age 8 or whatever.

I don’t know why she never noticed her money was all off. And her candy bars were disappearing … if she did, she never mentioned it.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    "I'm scared of potatoes."

Best confession ever...
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    "I'm scared of potatoes."

Best confession ever...

This guy I was dating once was like, "a grown ass woman...scared of some food." Been that way since I was a baby. :binky:

• annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    Omg okay:

Sometimes when I'm listening to music on headphones, I lip sync and pretend I'm either performing for an audience (and I'm wowing all my haters) or that I'm in an irl musical and it's totally normal for music and singing to just happen. I only do it when I'm alone like sitting on my bed at 3 am while everyone else is asleep.

I've been doing this since I got my first walkman.

Because y'all I can't sing and I really wish I could :'(
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    Also I love to create characters for myself in books movies.

So for Harry Potter and LOTR I made a character for myself and every time I reread/rewatched the films I'd add more to my story. To avoid the Mary Sue issue and make it more realistic my characters never really saw any of the main action I just really wanted to be part of that world.

And then I discovered fanfiction and lawd lol
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• B-Nessa11B-Nessa11 Posts: 1,050Registered Users
    Let's see.... Ive always needed glasses so when I was little I would be n the bathroom and squint so the light would seem like it's reaching my finger. Then "grab" the end of the light ray and pop it like a pill....does that make sense? Lol. I realized later that the medicine taking was cause my mama has been taking medicine my whole life LOL. But yea. I did that up until I got glasses, about 10

How can I say goodbye P.L.G.
    Who's My Hair?
    3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
    BC- May 16, 2010
    Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
    Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
    LUVVV my natural hair!!! :iconbiggrin:
    Omg okay:

Sometimes when I'm listening to music on headphones, I lip sync and pretend I'm either performing for an audience (and I'm wowing all my haters) or that I'm in an irl musical and it's totally normal for music and singing to just happen. I only do it when I'm alone like sitting on my bed at 3 am while everyone else is asleep.

I've been doing this since I got my first walkman.

Because y'all I can't sing and I really wish I could :'(

I do that all the time. I imagine myself as the singer.
    bwahahaahha
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Me too, can't sing at all but believe me when I'm alone I put on a SHOW !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    I'm scared to death of potatoes and onions when they grow those limbs. I run, screaming and terrified, from the kitchen and my daughter has to throw them away.

Me too!!!!

Pepper seeds freak me out, too.
  • CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    I used to get tormented on the schoolbus in the 8th grade by a group of boys. Every day. They would scream things at me, a few times one would bring a balloon and poke me in the butt as I was getting off the bus, they were AWFUL. I used to go home and sob.

My mother called the school, talked to the bus driver, the principal, nobody did ANYTHING.

It was awful, and I still remember those boys and every one of their first and last names.

I tried yelling back at them as I got off the bus, giving them the finger silently as I got off, nothing made them stop.

So, I took matters into my own hands, and when I'd see one of them in the hallway in school and there were a lot of kids around, I would casually kick them REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD AS I COULD in the shin as I walked by them. I wouldn't move my head at all or make eye contact, I'd just kick them as hard as I could and keep going.

I actually got a pair of pointy ballet flats for this very reason...to make them hurt as much as possible.

I know violence is never the answer, but my GOSH. I was in so much pain that year because they used to torment me so much on the bus and nobody would do anything to make them stop.
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    I confess... I have not yet been to a gynecologist.

My mom was nagging me about it for a while, and then I was like "... I'm pretty sure I heard you don't have to go until you're 21, now..." :lol: Um, it would seem that I no longer have an excuse! I'm surprised she believed that one to begin with, though. Haha!

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
    I confess I'm hopeless with putting my hair up, I'm not even sure how to use Bobbie pins, I'm obviously doing something wrong because they don't seem to hold my hair....

• SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    PerriP wrote: »
    I confess I'm hopeless with putting my hair up, I'm not even sure how to use Bobbie pins, I'm obviously doing something wrong because they don't seem to hold my hair....

Bobbie pins don't hold my hair, either.

Make sure you have them pointing in the right direction... I recently realized that the "bumpy" part is supposed to be facing DOWN/into your hair. That has helped, but they still don't do much for my hair!

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I cross two, then sort of weave a third one in. That's the only way they'll hold for me.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    SCG wrote: »
    PerriP wrote: »

Bobbie pins don't hold my hair, either.

Make sure you have them pointing in the right direction... I recently realized that the "bumpy" part is supposed to be facing DOWN/into your hair. That has helped, but they still don't do much for my hair!

I recently googled and read that, still doesn't help much. I see people do amazing things with a few Bobbie pins and really, it's just hopeless for me. I'm glad I'm not the only one, though... :)

I cross two, then sort of weave a third one in. That's the only way they'll hold for me.

Thank you

• goldygoldy Posts: 5,463Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I poked holes in my mothers diaphragm when I was young. I really wanted a little brother & I saw the hole trick in the movie Parenthood.
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • omgstopitomgstopit Posts: 44Registered Users
    I just spent like two hours googling a guy I don't know and I have no idea why I did it, other than because I'm a creep.
  • LoveInBetweenLoveInBetween Posts: 392Registered Users
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    I confess that I enjoy the drama here. I usually don't click on a thread unless it's at least 3 pages long just hoping someone said the wrong thing and the watch dogs caught it. :bom:

I know I'm not the only one.....

You're my new best friend

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
    Curl Routine
    Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
    DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
    LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
    Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
    Sealer: EVCO, EVOO

3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
    ""Live by the sun, love by the moon"

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I use plastic silverware at home. I hate metal silverware or anything metal near my teeth.

I don't recycle hardly anything. I save cans for the boyfriend to take to the metal yard for money, but other than that I only throw plastic bottles and newspapers in the recycle can (and only because we are forced to pay for them whether we use them or not). In my view, the only way to save this planet is to control/lower the population and I don't see that ever happening so I don't waste my time recycling.

I drive safe heavy gas guzzling American vehicles. And never a standard transmission. Again, saving on gas will never save this planet. Plus I drive so few miles I still use less gas than the average person with their tiny unsafe car.

I've always been pretty slutty. I have no issue with it.

There's probably tons more if I think about it.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
    My husband goes through periods where he travels a lot. I don't mind at all. When he comes home, I'm all, "When do you leave again?"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file