shaved sides and back of head to scalp no curls just straight hair

chantellenautrachantellenautra Registered Users Posts: 1
I am new to the transitioning from relaxed to natural my hair is cut into a mohawk with only the relaxed hair left. It has been about three weeks since ive shaved my sides and back and i have yet to see any curls:crybaby: my hair is coming out straight i havent relaxed my sides since last year is this scab hair or do i just dont have the hair for curls. My new growth on my relaxed hair is kind of wavy in some parts and others i cant tell. Any helpful advice please. Also i am afraid to big chop because my family shows NO SUPPORT:sad5::sad5::crybaby:
Here are pictures of my hair.

Comments

• curldiva012curldiva012 Registered Users Posts: 55
    What made you want to transition out of your hair? I started the transition because I knew it was better for my hair & I don't miss spending X amount of dollars on a perm. It may help to remember why you wanted to transition in the first place. As far as your sides, give it time to grow before you look for curls. The sides of a man's hair stays straight kept that short.
  • LoveInBetweenLoveInBetween Registered Users Posts: 392
    I am new to the transitioning from relaxed to natural my hair is cut into a mohawk with only the relaxed hair left. It has been about three weeks since ive shaved my sides and back and i have yet to see any curls:crybaby: my hair is coming out straight i havent relaxed my sides since last year is this scab hair or do i just dont have the hair for curls. My new growth on my relaxed hair is kind of wavy in some parts and others i cant tell. Any helpful advice please. Also i am afraid to big chop because my family shows NO SUPPORT:sad5::sad5::crybaby:
    Here are pictures of my hair.

Not enough hair to tell from the sides. Wait a few months before you even attempt a curl typing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
    Curl Routine
    Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
    DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
    LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
    Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
    Sealer: EVCO, EVOO

3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
    ""Live by the sun, love by the moon"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list